Jan 01 2011

1/1/11 – A Perfectly Symbolic Day for an Unveiling

Category: Angels,Art,Family,PhotosSeven @ 10:23 pm

Our Angel alighted in China today. '111' is a divine number, symbolizing angelic communication with the physical world

Opening ceremony of the first bronze statue of Michael in China 1.1.11

On this site, and via Michael himself, the significance of the number ‘7‘ or ‘777‘ has been explained in multiple places in multiple ways. He often wore the number or numbers on his clothing as they were meaningful to him.

But what of the significance of the number ‘111‘ or ‘1111‘? A little bit of research reveals that this can be endlessly debated! Doreen Virtue, Phd, who wrote ‘Angel Numbers 101‘, claims that ‘111‘ means:

Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

I read elsewhere that ‘111‘ can symbolize a gateway of divine communication from angels to mortals. I’m not sure personally what it means but I know myself and many others see the sequence ‘111‘ or ‘1111‘ frequently. Just today, I saw it twice!  Everyone probably has their own opinion or feelings about what it means – or their own experiences with having seen this number sequence pop up here and there not-so-randomly.

This year we will experience 4 unusual dates…1-1-11,1-11-11,11-1-11 and 11-11-11. For something else interesting about ‘111‘, try this: Take the last two digits of the year you were born and add the age you will be this year and it will total 111 – every time.

Regardless, today being 1/1/11 seems like it may be a perfectly symbolic day for the unveiling of a bronze statue of Michael in China. And so it was! Even better, the statue will help raise money for charity which Michael would definitely love.

Michael’s friend (and a friend of the artist who sculpted the statue) Howard McCrary was on hand for the ceremony.

Commenter BlueLotus below says this “arms outstretched” pose has a deep spiritual meaning: In India, they had a great Saint by the name of Sri Aurbindo. He wrote the following prayer: “O Lord, my arms are outstretched in supplication towards Thee, my heart is wide open before Thee, that Thou mayst make of it a reservoir of Thy infinite love.“. BlueLotus believes this is exactly what Michael Jackson had in mind every time he outstretched his arms…what a pure being!

From a previously published article on today’s unveiling:

Loyal Chinese fans of the late “King of Pop” Michael Jackson have donated 158,000 yuan ($23,000) to erect the first bronze statue of their idol in China. This project has been approved by the local government and will be completed and installed on January 1, 2011, said Huang Zhenhui, the head of the project. The statue will stand in Guangzhou Sculpture Park in Guangzhou City, capital of south China’s Guangdong Province. Huang said they will hold a ceremony on the inaugural day and raise money for charities, which will spread Jackson’s message of love. “I’m thrilled to see our dreams will finally come true,” Huang said.

Famous sculptor Lu Zhenkang has been designing the statue.

Inscription on the statue

Inscription on the statue

Letter from the Jacksons

The Jacksons wrote a very appreciative letter to the Chinese fans for the statue, signed by brother Randy

Randy signing the letter to Chinese Michael fans

Randy signing the letter to Chinese Michael fans

Angelic photo the statue was modeled after

Angelic photo the statue was modeled after

Poster for the event

'Dream': Poster for the event

Chinese MJ Statue Prep 3

Chinese MJ Statue Prep

Chinese MJ Statue Prep 1

Chinese MJ Statue Prep

Thanks to my friends Monita and Angela for this wonderful story! We’re proud of you and Michael today! -Seven

Tags: , , ,

45 Responses to “1/1/11 – A Perfectly Symbolic Day for an Unveiling”

1. Michelle says:

Thank you for sharing, Seven. This is just heartwarming!

2. Tania says:

What a wonderful depiction and likeness of Michael Jackson. Well done to the artist!

Congratulations and many blessings to Michael Jackson’s fans in China for this awesome visual dedication.

And well done to the local government for allowing this project to go ahead. Your positive decision is more significant than you realise.

It IS all for love.

3. Lisa MJJ1111 says:

I put this on my facebook about a week ago..thank you Seven for putting it on your website..Michael will be honored in every country, in every language for decades, for centuries to come. He was the greatest prophet of our time..He emcompassed all paths of LOVE and showered that love with endless Compassion..all over the world, almost his whole entire life! Michael gave his time, energy as well as his hard earned money to all causes of suffering to humanity; AIDS, poverty, hunger, injustice, espescially the suffering of children, the issues concerning the planet, etc…Michael’s beautiful heart knew no limits..only his genius matched it..and he gave that to us too..since the age of 5..And I say he GAVE it to us–as he was earning millions of dollars..he gave it all back..also in giving he also included us in his wonderous world of Neverland, no fee, all unconditional. There are awesome sights on youtube of the REAL NEVERLAND..not the morbid depiction of the bias and hateful twisted mind of the media. About the #1111, it also means in the spiritual world–numbers of enightened beings who are twin flames..I did not know any of this until about 5 months ago, I looked up SoulMate-which then lead me to the meaning of Twin Flames. I decided to research it when I discovered the many synchroncities between Michael and I in regard to our life events, our spiritual view points, our perspectives about nature, art, and life-period. And additionally, Michael and I were born on the same day; 29..add 2 and 9 equals 11. Michael and I have the same exact heart; I have been a humanitarian since I was a child, I have had a “knowing” since my earliest memories, and I have always felt like God has guided my life, and have a personal relationship with God…And even till this day, our sychronciities continues…I thank God for the gift he gave to us, to me..Michael’s Love. There were many signs of me meeting Michael-since September 2007. I did not SEE, because I was so busy surviving.. For what exact reason, I really do not know..maybe it was to help him with his humanitirian work..for that is the reason why I feel in-love with him..it was his heart I saw..I wrote a script for a movie..that could have been the reason too..And although we never met before he passed away.. Yet in his death, Michael has appeared to me in my dreams-many times, and what I call “Michael Monment..” I know in heart that I am to help continue his legacy of LOVE..Michael is in my heart forever. He is my greatest LOVE..LOVE is 4 EVER…RIP king of music, king of hearts..I missed meeting you in this life..So then I will see in the next..

4. @Dancethedream38 says:

Seven,

I was just thinking this is the best reply to the “Discovery Channel programm”, the best way to honor him ; some people should learn lessons from that ! BRAVO to the Chinese fans and thank you Seven.

5. Sina says:

A great honour for Michael from the chinese fans and positive news. Bravo. It looks like a kind of park where people can sitdown and relax.
    Michael should have a memorial in every place that was significant to him.
    There were so many initiatives . Like the garden at the Dancehall of fame. I loved the idea and donated but got a refund and never heard of it again.
    And there was also a Times square project. Dont know what the organizers had in mind , but I imagined a huge screen continually showing Michaels songlyrics, his iconic moves , his charities, his lifestory. I would definitely support a memorial like that. Does anyone know about these projects or the organisation behind them?

This year not to forget is the UN year of the forrest. Michael loved trees( ‘I have this thing for trees, the changing of the leaves, I love those kind of thing’). Planting One tree in Michaels name helps the environment AND would be a great’ living’ memorial for him.

6. Viola says:

What a wonderful tribute from his fans in China. Michael was certainly more than an entertainer and he gave some much of his own money to make the world a better place for others, especially the children. He will always be remembered for his love and charitable giving and wanting to make a difference in the world. He wanted us to make a difference also. This is a great tribute to him and he will inpsire others to do what we can to change the world, one person at a time. What a man of love and integrity. Thank you the fans of China. One day maybe a statute will be erected in our country of him, he sure derserves it.

7. Viola says:

What an honor and it means so much to his fans all over the world. He deserves it and then some. What love directed toward him and I am sure he is smiling down on the efforts of his fans there. Bless you all.

8. gigi says:

Off topic a bit. I just saw this via twitter. Shmuley has a new MJ book. It’s called ‘Honoring the Child Spirit: Inspiration and Learning from Our Children’ Rabbi Shmuley in Conversation with Michael Jackson.

The are 2 reviews both are in defense of MJ. Going by the good review it seems Shmuley has changed his tune with this book. The commenter said there’s no commentary by Shmuley, just Questions and MIchael answering.

This really touched me: excerpt from review by J. Leone ‘beagleladywv’

“One of the most touching comments Michael made in the book, was that the greatest joy for him would be, that one day, his children would say that he was the “best dad”. He said he would cry tears of joy if that would happen.

His daughter, Paris, has said this very thing twice now- publicly- for all the world to hear. It is my prayer that he somehow knows that all the love and guidance he gave his children, and the efforts he made to be the “best dad”, were fulfilled. His children are his greatest legacy.”

Could someone buy a copy to turn into a pdf. I don’t feel comfortable buying anything from Shmuley? I’ll try the library as well. I’m still curious to know MJ’s thoughts on certain subjects. I posted the same suggestion at VindicateMJ and at Raven’s

9. GB says:

Please don’t buy anything by Shmuley.

10. gigi says:

Believe me I’m not jump at the idea of buying anything from Shmuley. However, those who have took the chance and bought the book have been discussing the book on amazon’s forum. Helena from VindicatingMJ did an article on two ladies reviews. And the excerpts they shared omg you just love Michael even more for the caring loving human being and father he was. I prefer to wait for it to be made available by someone for free or check it out at the library. Michael’s thoughts on a variety of topics, the things he shares about his kids and how much he cared for them.

Despite Shmuley’s stupid way of handling things. I’m looking at this as a blessing in disguise just like the 1st book, cause Michael’s words outweighs anything Shmuley does. Says more about Shmuley than Michael really and that goes for a lot of people that hate on Michael. Its also possible that Shmuley learned his lesson the hard way when his nonsense commentary in his 1st book bit him in the butt, wallet too.

Check this out: http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/the-first-readers-comments-on-rabbi-shmuleys-second-book-about-michael-jackson/

Also check out this that David found: its about Oprah. Now I know what some ladies meant when they were talking about O last week. Seriously, don’t understand her malfunction when it comes to Michael…smh http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/michaels-mother-and-kids-on-oprahs-show/#comment-5069

11. Georgia says:

What an absolutely beautiful tribute to Michael and such a labor of love. Michael Jackson fans really are some of the most thoughtful, generous, amazing, loving people on this Earth. To bad there weren’t more like us. This statue is such a gift of love. I wish we could see more of these go up in cities all over the world. That would truly be amazing and I believe very deserving.

@BlueLotus – thank you for that information and background about the arms outstretched pose! I will add it to the post. Beautiful!

13. Damian says:

danke schön! ich liebe es! macht weiter so! wir brauchen ein grossen MICHAEL JACKSON Denkmal in der Zukunft…

14. Vanessa Donovan says:

What a wonderful gesture, its beautiful.

15. armedwithLOVE says:

You csn see this MJ statue..its in kansas city at the Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, 8909 W 179th Street, Overland park KS… its true!