After examining examples of some of expensive restaurants that dominate list, I found that choice of floor tiles is very specific.
2023-05-22

Whether a restaurant is an internet celebrity itinerary or a quality itinerary, in addition to providing food with flavor, appearance is also an important indicator. We compared some of expensive restaurants that dominate list and found that this is how people choose their floor tiles.

After examining examples of some of expensive restaurants that dominate list, I found that choice of floor tiles is very specific.

Are black and white floor tiles attractive?

Let's enjoy wave of real scenes~

Mr. Fisher

Cement brick

An entire wall of restaurant is covered with a giant aquarium, and a separate VIP room is a great place to watch fish in hotel.

In this regard, extremely discreet cement bricks are used in construction of ground to make visual space more harmonious.

Good night banquet

Marble tiles

Every corner of restaurant is filled with Chinese aesthetic design, inspired by one of China's ten most famous paintings, Han Xizai's Night Banquet.

The addition of marble tiles maintains grandeur and restraint of entire restaurant, harmonious but not intrusive.

Crab Ministry

Mosaic

The designer designed entire restaurant like a Moroccan palace, so people feel like they are in ancient city of Medina, but with lots of modern touches.

Mosaic tiles on ground represent a black and white geometry aesthetic, while elaborate mosaic elements create a mysterious and shifting exotic style.

Elegant conversation about food in Qixiang

Fiber brick

Another Chinese-style restaurant. Inside box are green pine trees brought from Japan, incorporating elements of oriental culture, bringing an unbiased and relaxed feeling of "calmness in landscape, poetry and wine."

Slightly darker wood-grained bricks look natural and fresh, while effect of laying over a large area is warm and textured.

Latest Published
05-22
Whether a restaurant is an internet celebrity itinerary or a quality itinerary, in addition to providing food with flavor, appearance is also an important indicator. We compared some of expensive restaurants that dominate list and...
05-22
Many old-fashioned buildings are expensive to tear down and rebuild, so after restoration they are often used for other purposes. For example, factories, churches, etc. can be converted into offices. Some of renovations reported...
05-22
Wabi-sabi has always been designed with simplicity in mind. But when it comes to tone, most people will definitely say wabi-sabi = light tone. Especially for a large-scale renovation project such as a villa, monotony is most feare...
05-22
Villas in mountains promote a healthy lifestyle and are usually located in valleys and mountains surrounded by mountains, with murmuring water. Built on a mountain, there are three different design forms depending on evolution of ...
05-22
With popularity of Chinese design in recent years, general direction of public decoration design has gradually transformed into a simple and grand direction. The main core of Chinese design is restoration of nature. As we look th...
05-22
According to many young people today, if you can book a homestay, you will never choose a hotel. Homestay was once new hot spot in decor industry. Depending on style, price difference could be more than you think. We have disassem...