Living in hotels these years, I came across 10 gods decoration designs, home decorations can be used for reference.
2023-07-05

I love to travel.

Not only because of beauties and beautiful landscapes along way.

A lover of hearth has an additional joy - to appreciate interior design of hotel.

Living in hotels these years, I came across 10 gods decoration designs, home decorations can be used for reference.

▲Chang Zeni in lobby of Sanya Hotel

A hotel, as a public decoration, usually has relatively rough details, but design, ideas and application of new materials must be avant-garde and inventive, which is of great importance for home decor.

Currently popular home decor items such as basic lighting and wood veneer panels have made their way into hotels.

Over past two years, I have captured genius of many hotels. In this episode, I will share them.

1. The design of curtains with protection from penetration of light

This is what I noticed in hotel I stayed in Weihai this year.

▲Hotel curtain design to prevent light leakage

The curtains in hotel are electric curtains with voice control. What impresses me is not novelty of voice control, but fact that when you scream to close curtains, you can't see your fingers in a hotel room. daylight.

Before closing curtain, I remembered that curtain is a single rail, no cross rails. Logically, even if design of anti-light leakage magnetic hook (home decoration) should have a small gap to let light beam pass through.

Go ahead to check, and you'll find that original track has a special device to prevent light from leaking out. Let curtains realize intersection design and keep light out.

▲Eave Crossing

Later, after a long search, I definitely found this device.

It's called a cornice criss-cross, it's very cheap, a pair costs about 30 yuan, and Z-shaped structure allows you to criss-cross curtains by 7-10 cm to achieve effect of full shading of curtains.

It can be used as an original curtain rod accessory or installed on your own curtain rod at a later stage.

Home curtain sellers are supposed to act quickly and replace magnetic buckle with one that solves big pain points of curtains not tight and light leaking.

2. Double opening suit door

This is a national chain hotel I stayed at in Lanzhou last year.

Despite fact that hotel is positioned as an economy hotel, its design is really amazing: there are many other original designs besides this double-leafed headset door, which we will share later.

▲Double opening door

For entire stay at hotel, there was no sound from aisle in room, no sound from room in aisle.

Still wondering, this hotel is busy in lobby, why is there no movement inside and outside room, and I wonder if there are not enough people living on floor of my room?

As I was leaving, I noticed that this door was different, so I took a picture of it, and after I came back to inquire about it (very little information), I realized that this door is called a double door. door suit. There is no noise, and this is entirely due to its soundproofing ability.

▲Soundproofing diagram for a double leaf door

Most of soundproofing of a door depends on gap between door pocket and door panel.

Compared to ordinary wooden doors for home decoration, bi-fold door cover worked hard on door cracks. As shown in picture, in fact, an additional "gap" appears in door, and then another one appears. on door trim Soundproof strips.

So sound can be blocked on first rubber strip, and on second rubber strip, it's practically gone to point where people don't care.

▲Double opening on one side of hinge

Of course, door panel on hinge side is treated in same way.

This provides a very good soundproofing effect.

Later, my house was decorated because it was a small apartment and master bedroom was open in living room. I wanted door to be this way to achieve a good soundproofing effect. Money, due to other factors, failed to land in my house.

I hope wood door manufacturers and retailers can implement this design into their core product line as soon as possible, and home furnishings also require soundproofing.

3. Flipped table

He is still in chain hotel in Lanzhou.

In addition to TV stand, there is a wall-mounted storage cabinet. Although there is a table next to it, there is a suspicion that it is over-designed, but flip top on this wall cabinet is really well designed. .

When not in use, it can be folded up, which is nice and takes up no space; when it is in use, it can be flipped over to form a small side table.

Actually, you can create a lot of scenes with this folding table.

For example, if gap between bed and cabinet is too small to accommodate a bedside table, you can use a small folding table, if kitchen does not have a serving area, you can make such a small folding table on a side cabinet or on wall... ...< /p> Living in hotels these years, I came across 10 gods decoration designs, home decorations can be used for reference.

▲Self-Locking Hinge

It's actually very easy to implement: all you need to do is buy two self-locking hinges and attach them in place where you want to add a table.

Common self-locking hinges support 0°, 90°, 180° folding.

4. Bedside clothes rail

This is in a radical design hotel in Chengdu. There is no building in front of hotel, so bathroom has a panoramic floor-to-ceiling window on three sides. Taking a shower feels like you are taking a bath. facing street, hahaha.

Since there is little mention of decorating home, after thinking twice, let's talk about a practical bedside clothes rack.

As shown in picture, design can be understood at a glance: a wooden stick is tied to two ropes, which are a clothes rail by bed.

Practical, cheap and effective.

For effect, in addition to natural feel of wooden stick itself, there is also blessing of spotlight washing walls above.

So I always say whether a new house looks good or not, half of it is lighting!

5. Dark Guard Soft Film Ceiling

This is a hotel near Xi'an.

This is other extreme of panoramic shower room in Chengdu. This hotel even ditched traditional glass-walled shower room and used hidden security instead.

I think maybe because this hotel is positioned as a business hotel, there will be a situation where two old people get by with a standard room, and bathroom with a transparent glass wall seems a little shameless. .

▲Illumination problem with light source

But if you use dark guard, you will have to deal with disadvantages of dark guard, which makes people bored and depressed.

The treatment for this hotel is to use a soft film ceiling from above, as if light from outside is shining into bathroom from above.

▲This angle looks much better

It makes entire bathroom look brighter and less oppressive.

If you have hidden security at your home, you might also consider soft film ceilings! In addition, in addition to soft film ceiling, there is also a blue sky lamp, which also solves problem of depression in bathroom, if you are interested, you can find out for yourself.

6. Waterproof wall panel for bathroom

In this bathroom, I also noticed a very different place, this is material of wall. You can notice that this "tile" has no gaps from ground to top, except for inner corner.

It's not actually a tile, but a waterproof wall panel that tile is made from.

▲ Only inside and outside corners should be covered with waterproof wall panels

Waterproof wall panels used in hotel bathrooms are routine operations and exist as part of built-in bathrooms. The structure is simple, cost is low, effect is good, and heat preservation and antibacterial properties are even better than ceramic tiles.

If you are renovating a hardcover house or renovating an old house, you can buy it directly and stick it on wall, which will be easier.

7. Bathroom floor reel

It is also a part of a built-in bathroom that has almost same benefits as a wall panel, but a little more, that is, feeling of foot is better than that of ceramic tiles.

▲Bathroom floor serpentine, floor drain under cover

At this point, I still don't understand why residential built-in bathrooms are only made from public installations?

Obviously, there are more cost and design advantages to right production, but home furnishings market is almost never engaged, and some craftsmen may come out and respond.

This grounding coil is sold separately and is also suitable for renovating hardcover houses and used houses.

8. Invisible floor drain in a dry room

This is a proper demonstration of invisible ladders in floor.

▲Invisible drain in floor in dry area of ​​the bathroom

This is also only place where an invisible floor drain is useful. Please note that invisible floor drain has a small drain and is not suitable for use in a shower room. Even hotels are only used in dry bathroom area.

When we decorate our home, don't try to make it pretty and install an invisible drain in shower floor.

9. High and low tables

I came back to hotel in Lanzhou.

At first this high and low table confused me a little, why can't I use a flat table?

Thinking about it over and over, I get it.

Since this table is located at door, in addition to being used as a dining and writing table, its function is to keep things at hand,

It's kind of like a porch cupboard storage table.

Reasonable table height for storage should be between 90 and 100 cm.

▲Side panel usb connector

Writing and dining table about 70 cm.

Therefore, it is necessary to make a height difference for table, and at same time, use this height difference to make an outlet and an integrated usb panel, which is convenient for charging and connecting computer to power supply.

This high and low table can be used as a reference for a separate apartment or a table in master bedroom, which will be more convenient to use.

10. Bamboo partition

This design can be seen at a hotel in Guangzhou. It is outside room and is design of hotel restaurant.

Although he made it look like a room divider, it's actually not a room divider, but bamboo on front and a mirror on back to make space seem larger.

You can see that effect is very good. This is first time I've seen this design. It gave me feeling that sky is full of stars falling into bamboo forest.

▲There is a streak of light inside bamboo

Looking closer, it turns out that implementation is quite simple, just dig a hole in table and make a strip of light inside.

I admire this designer for his thoughtfulness.

As for home improvement! I don't know exactly where to use it. It seems that section as a clean landscape takes up a lot of space.

But it's good enough, so let's leave it. It's hard to say, I, Chang Zeni, and you who read article have both achieved great success. There is a big house, and this project can be postponed.

Latest Published
07-05
I love to travel. Not only because of beauties and beautiful landscapes along way. A lover of hearth has an additional joy - to appreciate interior design of hotel. ▲Chang Zeni in lobby of Sanya Hotel A hotel, as a public deco...
07-01
As for ordinary office workers, they spend more than 1/3 of day in office premises, and a high-quality and comfortable environment also contributes to an increase in office efficiency. Compared to places like Beijing, Shanghai, Gu...
07-03
Those who have been to Sanya and traveled to Haitan Bay must know Atlantis. The Sheraton is an iconic building in Huzhou, and its refreshing ring shape is a first in world. The styles of these two, of course, are adapted to loca...
07-03
Many say that emergence of New Chinese Style is a revival of traditional Chinese architecture. In recent years, more and more new Chinese-style buildings have appeared, many of which can be called classics. But did you know that m...
07-01
Unlike China, most temples in Japan have right to rent free rooms to tourists. This type of room is also called shukubo. Since Japanese temples are mostly built in Tang style, forms and characteristics are autonomous, with an extr...
07-05
No one would mind saying that kitchen is focus of a hardcover inspection. First of all, frequency of use is high, and water and electricity are included, all of which are key. The cost of a fine kitchen finish can be 30-50% of tot...
07-01
79% of homebuyers believe that "a waterfall landscape is a must for a noble residence." The classic design of sales office is result of full use of water features, plants, sculptures and other elements that can give people a sense...
05-22
Many Tier 1 cities or new Tier 1 cities "are born and thrive on water". Because of this, most luxurious houses have always been equipped with lake view houses and sea view houses. So what is it like to have a private view of water...
07-05
The post-epidemic era has contributed to comprehensive development of domestic tourism, and a large number of niche tourist attractions have been discovered. The main attractions are "food, beautiful scenery and beautiful houses" ...
05-22
For office workers, main time of day is devoted to work. The office has become a second home. More and more office decor cases are gradually changing from luxurious and sophisticated to simple and practical styles, some offices ar...