The next step after buying a house is finishing it. Decorating a new home is not easy. How to decorate a house well, we need to understand some precautions in decoration. Let's see below!
1. Floor materials for finishing a new home are very important, and ceramic tiles and floors are usually chosen. For living room, kitchen and bathroom, it is best to choose ceramic tiles. Ceramic tiles are not only wear-resistant, but also easy to clean.
2. When designing a bedroom, it is necessary to take into account not only convenience, but also practicality, because now not a single person can do without a computer, whether it is work or study. For convenience, we will be using computers in bedroom, so it is best to have a network port in bedroom, and reserve at least 2 outlets.
3. The color of bedroom should be soft, especially lighting should be warm tones to create a romantic atmosphere. You can choose wood flooring for floor, which is environmentally friendly, pleasant to touch, and makes bedroom feel warmer.
4. It is better to make kitchen closed. If you make an open kitchen, then kitchen and living room are connected, and oily fumes that form in kitchen will evaporate into other rooms. After a long time, walls of living room and other rooms in house will be contaminated with oil fumes.
5. Bathroom design is also very important Bathroom fixtures should be practical and easy to maintain.
6. Waterproofing is a key part of finish. For waterproofing, first keep ground dry and clean. After first coat of paint, wait for it to dry and then apply second coat. Finally, do a closed water test, and then proceed to next construction after passing acceptance test.