Designing bathroom is area we will focus on when finishing. There are indeed too many holes in bathroom trim, and we will end up in a hole if we are not careful. Let's see below, bathroom should not be installed in this way.
1. Don't turn a bathroom into a half bathroom. The sound of washing at night is very noisy, which can easily affect rest, especially if there are elderly people at home, it will affect elderly.
2. The bathroom does not have an inward opening shower, which is a safety hazard. If you pass out inside, there is no way to get out.
3. The bathroom does not have a plasterboard ceiling, water vapor is too large, it is easy to become damp and deformed, but aluminum gusset ceiling is installed.
4. Don't opt for an overhead sink for your bathroom washbasin, there will be a lot of dead corners for hygiene and cleaning job is not easy to do.
5. The bathroom is not equipped with solid wood doors, which foam, crack and peel over time.
6. There is no bathtub in bathroom, not to mention occupation of land, water takes a long time to drain, and after use it has to be cleaned, which is very troublesome.
7. The quality of bathroom drains cannot be compromised. Bad odor, water retention, and flying insects are common problems with poor-quality floor drains. Bacteria and viruses will also multiply in bathroom for a long time.