The living room is place where we most often work, as well as place where we receive most guests. Therefore, design of living room should not only meet needs of our daily life, but also pay more attention to many details. Let's take a look at living room decor details!
1. The floor of living room should be as paved as possible with floor tiles that are easy to clean and last longer. It should be noted that floor tiles must be filled with a decorative agent, so that it is not easy to change the color.
2. The form should be as simple as possible, and space should be primary and secondary, and style should be noticeable. You should know that more complex, more likely it is to become obsolete. To achieve light decor, heavy decor.
3. The number of sockets on wall of TV should be sufficient to avoid accidental connection of extension cords, which is sloppy and ugly. It is recommended to leave five sockets with 5 holes and two mains sockets.
4. The choice of main light in living room should be simple and practical, and power should be sufficient according to lighting space. The light source can choose a multi-level light source to match different scenes and seasons. .
5. Try to avoid edges and corners in furniture. If there are children at home, corners and corners of furniture pose a certain danger to children.
6. When shopping for furniture such as sofas, coffee tables, and TV cabinets, measure actual size to avoid going too big or too small to make most of space.