There are many details to pay attention to when decorating. Next, I will share some with you to avoid problems when decorating your own home. Friends who are going to decorate, don't forget to collect them.
1. Don't use all white kitchen and bathroom floor tiles as they will turn black and yellow over time. Also, be sure to choose smooth tiles, avoid matte and textured surfaces that are easy to hide dirt and are not easy to clean.
2. When decorating, consider future and install more outlets according to number of electrical appliances purchased to prevent a shortage of outlets. If there is an LCD TV at home, then it is better to leave wall outlet, and if it is not installed, then it can be decorated with artificial flowers.
3. The solid wood floor is high quality and has a better walking feel, but price is higher. For an average family, price / quality ratio is not very high. And subsequent maintenance should also be very careful. It is recommended to choose a laminate that has good characteristics and texture, and price is within acceptable range for us.
4. The design of kitchen design should be based on convenience and practicality, and space in a small kitchen should be well-equipped. If there are not enough floor and wall cabinets in your home, you can buy suitable metal partitions or kitchen utensil brackets to mount on wall. Store microwave ovens, rice cookers, etc. on bracket, and those with hooks can also hang soup spoons, knives, and other small items.
5. It is best to separate dry and wet part of bathroom. In addition to ensuring that the dry area is dry, it can also prevent dampness and mold in bathroom cabinets. If you choose a glass door as a wet and dry separation, be sure to choose tempered glass made from quality materials for safety reasons.