There are many issues to pay attention to while decorating, but many friends don't know much about it because it's first decoration. Often, due to a moment of negligence, this brings big security problems into house. Today we will talk about security issues in finish.
1. In decoration of house, it should be noted that floor cannot be completely paved with marble. Marble is much heavier than floors and floor tiles. If floor is completely paved with marble, it will make floor unbearable. Especially on second floor and above, without a home safety assessment, weight of finishing materials on ground cannot exceed 40 kg/m2.
2. In home decoration, drilling holes in load-bearing wall, removing wall connecting balcony and doors and windows, expanding dimensions of original doors and windows, or installing additional doors and windows is not allowed. This will cause localized cracks in floor and seriously affect seismic resistance of floor.
3. For interior decoration, it is not allowed to make holes in load-bearing wall, remove wall connecting balcony and doors and windows, increase size of original doors and windows, and build additional doors and windows. This will cause localized cracks in building and seriously affect seismic resistance, thereby shortening life of building.
4. Waterproofing a bathroom is a very important part of finishing. As a rule, it is necessary to first close drain in floor, pour more than 5 cm of water and carry out a closed water test. If it leaks, it needs to be waterproofed again. If it does not leak, it must also be carefully laid during construction, waterproofing layer must not be damaged, and water supply and heating systems must not be changed without authorization.
5. When choosing wires, use copper wires instead of aluminum wires. Due to poor conductivity of aluminum wires, wires are prone to heat during use, loosen connections, and even catch fire. In addition, during construction, attention should be paid not to dig grooves directly in wall to bury wires, but to use usual installation of casing to prevent leakage and fire.