It's easy for us to fall into many pits by mistake while decorating, and we'll fall into them if we're not careful. This will not only increase budget, but will also bring problems later in life. Below I will summarize some of most common mistakes for you.
1. Don't make a complicated TV background wall that easily becomes outdated and expensive. Better replace it with a full wall TV cabinet, double storage, add a projector and use theater mode. Houses.
2. If you want to customize interior doors, do it as early as possible because wood doors alone take time to make. It usually takes about a month, so order in advance. When buying, you should consider that thicker sound insulation effect, better, but price is relatively expensive.
3. Don't make complex ceilings, space is oppressive and dust accumulates easily. Now it is popular to make double eyelid ceilings, which are simple and attractive and do not affect height of floor.
4. The skirting line for a small apartment can be chosen according to color of tiles. If room is large, skirting line can be chosen according to covering of door. Skirting boards are made of wood and stainless steel. The effect of stainless steel is more individual.
5. It is better not to buy such a glass washbasin for bathroom, material gets dirty easily and is very troublesome to care for, it is relatively easy to damage and expensive. It is best to choose ceramics, which will be stronger and more durable.
6. The bathroom should be well ventilated. If it is a dark enclosure with poor ventilation, it is necessary to install a large volume replacement fan so that there is no peculiar smell in the bathroom, and it is best to combine it with a check valve so that there is no backflow of peculiar smell.
7. The height of stove should be adjusted according to your height. If you are taller and stove is shorter, you should tilt 90 degrees when washing vegetables and cooking. And it's easy to get to know each other.
8. Finishing materials mainly contain formaldehyde. Don't think this is about formaldehyde-free materials. At present, there are no absolutely environmentally friendly materials, but they all meet national standard. When removing formaldehyde, many people think that using certain green plants and activated charcoal is actually ineffective. It is best to ventilate for 3-6 months before you can move in.