Fall is a good season to decorate, 5 things you need to know
2023-07-15

Autumn is a cool and comfortable season, and a good time to decorate your home. Today, let's take a look at some fall decorating precautions with you and see which ones need our attention.

1. Protection against drying and cracking of wood

Despite fact that climate is dry in autumn, wood and boards are not affected by moisture and deformation, but moisture in materials evaporates quickly, so when storing boards and wood, pay attention to moisture, otherwise wood will have fine lines.

2. Wallpaper and wall coverings prevent moisture loss

Due to dry autumn climate, wallpaper and wall coverings must be impregnated with a "moisturizer" before paving, and then glued and glued. At same time, freshly laid wallpaper is very easy to dry with a “draft”, dehydrating and deforming them.

3. Building on site must be safe

It is necessary to pay attention to safety of construction site, it is not allowed to randomly connect wires or power cords without protective tubes. Smoking is prohibited on site, open flames are prohibited, and flammable materials such as paint must also be stored in a cool and ventilated area away from a source of fire. Combustible materials such as sawdust and scale should be cleaned every day.

4. Do not modify gas pipeline

The gas pipeline cannot be changed or blocked without permission, and it is very easy to cause a leak and an explosion. Some families make unauthorized changes for sake of beauty during finishing, leaving hidden dangers for their own safety.

5. Do not rush to redo

After autumn decoration is completed, there may be cracks and gaps to a certain extent, but do not rush to repair them. To wait until moisture in wall has completely evaporated, it is best to survive winter, wait until next spring when there are no more cracking and warping problems, and then repair it in one go.

Latest Published
07-15
Autumn is a cool and comfortable season, and a good time to decorate your home. Today, let's take a look at some fall decorating precautions with you and see which ones need our attention. 1. Protection against drying and cracki...
07-08
The small house type is a relatively common type of house. Regardless of size of house, most important thing in its decoration is warmth and comfort. So when decorating, you will have to work hard to plan use of space. What are sk...
07-09
Home decoration is very important, a good living environment will make us happy. But if decoration is not good, there will be more trouble. Today I will share with you how to decorate a small house. 1. Spatial arrangement The ho...
07-09
The bedroom is place where we relax, and its layout should create a feeling of warmth and comfort. Therefore, in terms of finishing, wall decoration should not be careless, and it should be considered from several angles. How to d...
07-07
Everyone knows about importance of decorating kitchen in all its decoration. The kitchen is most used space and decorating a kitchen can be a pain in ass. Let's see which kitchen decoration needs our attention! 1. Plan ahead Bec...
07-11
People decorate their houses all year round, many believe that temperature in winter is low and not suitable for decoration. But in fact, winter decoration also has many benefits. As long as you understand some details, winter dec...
07-12
Now many young people have their own houses, how do they start decorating newly bought houses? Friends with no experience at all must be very confused. Today I will share with you some decorating strategies suitable for beginners ...
07-07
There will be some regrets about decoration, and sadness here can only be recognized after you pretend. Many problems were discovered only after we registered. I'm very regret about it. Let's see what they have below! 1. Do not ...
07-11
Everyone knows that success or failure is determined by details, as well as design. If you want to have a comfortable living environment, you must know these details in finishing. Here are a few things that I feel like I need to s...
07-13
Decorating a new home is a very important thing for us, and many people will spend their time on it. Just to make life more comfortable in future, and save everyone from detours, let me share some decoration details with you today...