Decorating Skills to Simplify Expensive Home Decoration
2023-07-16

Many friends don't know much about decorating because they didn't know enough about it early on, which led to a lot of problems during decorating. Today I've put together a few decorating tips for you to make expensive home decorating easier.

1. Using space of living room

As main place of business in home, living room should be spacious and comfortable. In order to make living room more spacious, furniture should not be too large, but it should be arranged in accordance with size of room, usually only sofas, coffee tables and TVs are required.

2. Hanging pictures in living room

Typically, some decorative paintings will hang in living room on back wall of sofa. Hanging pictures should be determined according to items placed. As a rule, it is required that height and area of ​​the placed decorations should not exceed 1/3 of decorative painting, and picture itself should not be covered.

3. Furniture showcase

To place furniture, first measure and draw a size chart, then place furniture at a reduced scale. In this way, effect can be represented on layout diagram, adjustments can be made and best position can be chosen, saving time and effort.

4. Bathroom

The bathroom is wettest place in house, and door frame will rot over time. At this time, it is necessary to place stainless steel sheets under door frame to prevent rotting. If door frame is damaged, you can remove damaged part below and make a proper repair, then install stainless steel sheets around door frame to slow down or prevent the door frame from collapsing.

5. Paint wall

When painting wall, make sure that wall is dry. In addition to ensuring cleanliness, all cracks and bumps on wall should be smoothed out with putty, and after drying, sanded with sandpaper. When painting, apply brush as lightly and quickly as possible, do not overlap brushes and brush vertically up and down.

6. Install doors and windows

Due to manufacturing and installation problems, some doors and windows have loose gaps and poor soundproofing. It is recommended to install "sealing tapes" on doors and windows, and effect is obvious. It should be noted that even if sealing tape is installed, it should be checked when seasons change, if there is a gap, it should be replaced in time. To have best live effect, we should not be too careless when decorating.

Latest Published
07-16
Many friends don't know much about decorating because they didn't know enough about it early on, which led to a lot of problems during decorating. Today I've put together a few decorating tips for you to make expensive home decora...
07-09
We all know that decorating is a labor intensive and time consuming thing, so we need to learn some small skills to decorate. In order not to step on thunder, you must first collect it. 1. The porch is used as a hanging closet I...
07-06
In small houses there is not enough space, so you need to work hard on decorating them. If it is not installed properly, it will look cramped and oppressive. How to decorate it? Let's see together! 1. Light space When decorating...
07-11
In decoration of house, it is easy to cause trouble later in life due to some small details. Many friends will make many misunderstandings when decorating. Today I will share with you 5 details in decorating. 1. Light source des...
07-06
The next step after buying a house is finishing it. Decorating a new home is not easy. How to decorate a house well, we need to understand some precautions in decoration. Let's see below! 1. Floor materials for finishing a new h...
07-04
In age of Internet, where industry competition is getting fiercer, words like "features" and "creativity" have their own traffic. Many hotel owners also aspire to go down path of distinctive décor, but they simply don't have oppor...
07-11
When it comes to decorating a house, even friends with experience in decorating will inevitably make all details perfectly executed. Today I will share with you places where it is easy for us to step on thunder in scenery. 1. Wi...
07-07
Today, young people prefer to buy small houses, so how to decorate small houses to make them more open and bright? Let's take a look at small house decorating skills together! 1. Light color for tough finish For smaller homes, l...
07-07
The quality of bedroom design affects our sleep, and the quality of sleep affects our health. So how do you decorate a warm and practical bedroom? Let's see together! 1. Ceiling in bedroom You should not make a stretch ceiling i...
07-08
What worries many friends most is that they spend a lot of money on home decoration, but because of many details, the decoration leaves a lot of regrets. Let me share with you four decorating tips that you can save for future use ...