In decorating a new home, you really need to pay attention to a lot of details. After renovation is poorly planned, there will be a lot of hassle after moving in. Today I will share with you little details you need to know about decorating.
1. After finishing kitchen and installing cabinet, gap between cabinet and wall must be sealed with plastic adhesive to prevent water or dust from accumulating in gap. Reduce cleaning time.
2. Don't choose a vanity sink in bathroom because there will be a gap between vanity sink and countertop, and water and mold can easily accumulate in it. If water has accumulated on countertop and cannot be removed directly into washbasin, cleaning will take a very long time.
3. A storage cabinet will definitely become a home decoration. It is recommended to install a cabinet with a door to prevent dust from entering cabinet and make cleaning more difficult. And try not to install a wine cabinet at home, because in normal times it is not used much, and a small mesh will hide a lot of dust.
4. Tile gaps are recommended to be made with beautiful seams. Firstly, it can prevent hidden water in gaps, which will cause tiles to swell and blow in future. Secondly, it can be more beautiful and enhance overall aesthetics. The main reason is that it is not easy to hide dust.
5.If you plan to make a stretch ceiling for decoration, it is not recommended to make an open ceiling. If there are slots for installing light slots, etc., after a long time there will be more dust, which will easily affect light of light strip and make it hygienic. It's also quite troublesome.
6. If conditions permit, balcony can be used as a mop pool, and mop can be taken out onto balcony to clean up after mopping. This will make cleaning much easier.