Small details of apartment decor to keep you full of happiness
2023-07-18

The area of ​​a small apartment itself is small, and it is not realistic to expand area. Before decorating, I believe that everyone will learn all kinds of decorative knowledge and experience of people who have experienced it, so what should we do? Finishing details are still very important, because comfort of our stay directly depends on them. Only by paying attention to these details can we make our life full of happiness.

Login

Leave bottom of your porch closet empty, put on your shoes, and door won't be dirty anymore. The spare wheel sensor is on, door is no longer dark. The entrance is an upper cabinet that can store more, while middle one is hollowed out for storing keys and bags.

living room

The size of sofa should be taken into account when installing outlet in living room, otherwise it will not be practical if it is blocked or too far away. Don't put intricate ceilings and fancy TV backdrops in your living room, but keep it as simple and elegant as possible. It can be used as a full wall storage cabinet to increase storage function, but don't make too many open compartments, it will be difficult to clean.

Restaurant

The buffet may be small, but it should be set up. The sideboard can store and prepare food, unload kitchen and dining table, and make space more tidy and clean. Don't forget to reserve an outlet next to dining table to enjoy a hot pot and charge your mobile phone.

Kitchen

In addition to main lighting in kitchen, there should be auxiliary lighting. Install a light under cabinet so you don't have to worry about cutting vegetables. There should be enough outlets in kitchen, and a lot of small appliances will be added later. It is very important to buy best cabinet hardware within your means, and hardware is directly related to lifetime of cabinet.

bedroom

The wardrobe is best done upstairs so that you don't have to worry about dust falling, and space is used more fully. There are many hanging places inside, which is convenient and hassle-free. Do not choose tulle curtains for decoration, thick curtains will allow you to sleep well. If possible, you can also install an electric curtain, which is more convenient to use.

Toilet

For a washbasin, it is recommended to choose a built-in sink, install a wall-hung toilet and a wall-mounted cabinet, install a built-in bathtub, and also not use a glass partition to separate dry and wet water. you can use an invisible shower curtain. Smart toilet has also become one of choice of many friends when decorating, it is very convenient.

Latest Published
07-18
The area of ​​a small apartment itself is small, and it is not realistic to expand area. Before decorating, I believe that everyone will learn all kinds of decorative knowledge and experience of people who have experienced it, so ...
07-11
Before we decorate house, we need to do enough homework. Although friends will definitely choose a professional decorating company, some small details still need to be caught by yourself. Let me share some decorations with you! ...
07-13
Friends who have been decorated know that we will make mistakes later because of some small details. There are many misunderstandings in design, and you will fall into it if you do not pay attention. Today I will share with you so...
07-17
Many people choose a small house when buying a house. The next thing to think about after buying a house is finishing. Since a small-sized house is relatively small, it is necessary to use it wisely when buying space to meet livin...
07-14
In decorating a home, there are actually many details that need to be paid attention to. As soon as we don't plan ahead, it will bring a lot of trouble to our future life. Today I will share with you little details that you defini...
07-16
For small apartments, first thing to do is to increase space through finishing. Many homeowners and friends waste time and energy but are doomed to fail, resulting in bad life experiences later in life. Today, let's look at detail...
07-17
Home improvement is a very complex undertaking, whether it is a new home decoration or renovation of an old house. In fact, there are many details that need to be paid attention to, and one cannot be a little sloppy, otherwise it ...
07-11
Everyone knows that success or failure is determined by details, as well as design. If you want to have a comfortable living environment, you must know these details in finishing. Here are a few things that I feel like I need to s...
07-13
Renovation is a big deal for us, because everyone wants to decorate their home in a way that satisfies themselves and their families. But for friends who are decorating for first time, they really are like headless chickens and ha...
07-17
Renovation is a major undertaking and there are many finishing processes that need to be attended to during finishing. Many people ignore some small details when finishing, and after moving in, they will be very uncomfortable, and...