Because summer weather is often hot, it can be either too dry or too much rain. This is a jewelry season that owners have always underestimated. In fact, there are many little strategies in summer decorating, and today I'm going to share a few with you, hoping to be helpful to friends who are decorating.
1. Materials are drier in summer than at other times of year. For tiles that need to be soaked in water, soak time should be increased. Thus, there will be no depressions and dumps due to water absorption and poor adhesion to cement when gluing.
2.When painting due to weather conditions, special attention should be paid to its stability, adhesion strength and resistance to cracking during initial drying. It is necessary to carefully observe subtleties and make temporary records.
3. Materials that easily absorb water, such as wood, boards, drywall sheets, etc., require special attention during transportation, as they are extremely easy to be affected by moisture, easily cracked and deformed, which will affect quality.
4. During summer construction, special attention should be paid to safety of workers, as weather is hot in summer, so pay attention to rest, drink plenty of water and replenish water supplies during construction.
5. Construction site materials such as wood, paint, and paint are highly flammable, so smoking is strictly prohibited on construction site. A construction site must be cleaned every day. Garbage and materials must not be placed together.
6. In summer decoration, there is no need to choose a design style depending on season. When owner chooses style of decoration and accessories for decoration, he may prefer neutral colors. In a later period, it can be decorated with a soft selection of clothes, and in each season you can choose different accessories.