Once you have received your home, next step is furnishing it. There are many details to pay attention to when decorating, otherwise you will be left feeling helpless and regretful after you move in. So that everyone decorates without regrets, today I will share with you common sense in decorating. Friends who are planning to decorate, be sure to read it!
1. Input storage. The hallway is first place you see when you enter house. Family members usually take off their shoes here, so there should be enough space for shoe cabinets. We can use wall space to make cabinets, so that storage space will increase and be more practical.
2. Socket in living room. A sufficient number of outlets should be reserved in living room, five outlets should be reserved on TV wall, 3-hole and 2-hole outlets should be reserved, and two USB outlets can also be used on sofa wall, which is convenient for charging. Cell phones.
3. Socket. Many friends did not expect to reserve number of outlets when decorating, they thought that they did not need too many outlets, which would affect appearance and might be useless. But in fact, although there is no need for too many sockets, there must be enough of them, otherwise circuit board will not be enough for later use, which will affect appearance and not be practical.
4. Hydropower transformation. The hydropower conversion must be planned in advance, slotting must be done in a straight line, and hydropower wiring diagram must be visible, and slotting must be done according to wiring. Receipt of water and electricity is essential and you must visit site for acceptance of hydroelectric power.
5. Air switch. To monitor powerful electrical appliances and prevent their operation due to wire overload and fires. The leak protection device works to prevent leakage and ensure personal safety. Both can be installed at same time, but air breaker cannot replace leakage breaker.
6. Kitchen lighting. Kitchen lighting cannot be ignored in design: if kitchen has only one lamp for lighting, case can block light source, interfere with cooking, and easily cut your hands. The current recommendation is to add a row of touch switches under wall cabinet to complement lighting. The above is to share common sense of decorating with you, I hope it can help you.