The bedroom is a private space to relax in and is more personalized and stylized in terms of style and décor. Decorating a bedroom can be said to be a key moment in decorating a home. How to decorate a bedroom to make it warmer and more comfortable?
1. The size of bedroom should not be too large, let alone be larger than living room. Usually it is 16㎡. The bedroom should be comfortable and quiet, but also simple and clear. It can be embellished with more recent decorations, making bedroom seem simple, but in fact it is full of charm.
2. The bedroom door cannot face front door, and bed cannot face door. The color of bedroom should be uniform, soft and harmonious. For some original color combinations, you have to be careful, and careful colors are more popular. For example, green is bright and energetic, pink is pleasant and soft, blue is cool and romantic, gray is elegant and elegant, and yellow is warm and warm.
3. Bedroom lighting should be warm and warm yellow. A recessed lamp or wall lamp can be built in above head of bed, and lamp can also be built into closet when finishing, so that design of bedroom becomes more romantic and cozy.
4. The bedroom should be warm, usually in neutral or warm colors. Mainly floor and carpet. The design of ceiling is one of key points in layout of bedroom, usually choose simple, warm, rich and colorful warm colors. Yellow latex paint, light wood and solid dark wood flooring can be used as main finishing materials in guest room. This is a simple, warm and comfortable combination.
5. Some plants can be placed in bedroom to calm nerves. If conditions permit, you can place flowers, herbs, aromatherapy, etc. in bedroom that help you sleep to make bedroom warmer and more inviting.