In some small houses, living room and bedroom are designed to be spacious, which will be very popular. However, two most used spaces, kitchen and bathroom, are often ridiculously small. Due to small area, many ideas cannot be realized. Cramped space has a big impact on our lives. So, kitchen is small, how to decorate it?
1. The kitchen is made open, and countertop is expanded to create a bar counter design, which can be regarded as best solution for design of a small kitchen. The current hood technology is relatively advanced, which can basically solve problem of lamp soot caused by open kitchens.
2. As a rule, kitchen is located near front door, and lighting will not be very good, especially if it is a small apartment, it is difficult to design a comfortable workspace. If you make an open kitchen out of it, workspace will expand significantly, and lighting effect will be much better.
3. An open kitchen can solve problem of a narrow kitchen, and design of bar counter saves space at dining table. This will make living room more spacious. Plus design of bar is very beautiful and practical. The inner bottom can also be turned into drawers for storing various kitchen utensils.
4. You should pay attention to design of storage in small kitchens. Try not to place them on a countertop or wall. It is best to keep countertops and worktops clean and can be stored in cabinets or drawers. ● Regular cleaning and maintenance is also a must.
5. Try to avoid choosing dark cabinet panels for small kitchens, and don't clutter walls with wall cabinets that will make small space itself more oppressive. Try to make kitchen as concise and functional as possible.
6. Lighting of a small-sized kitchen is made in form of an open kitchen. In addition to main lighting on ceiling and lighting above sink, lighting of bar counter is also necessary. There is also color temperature of lighting, which will largely determine atmosphere of decoration effect. Small-sized kitchens can do this, space is not large and doubles, and this is practical.