Design without primary lighting is gaining more and more attention and liking, and says goodbye to primary lighting method based on light. A design without a main light compensates for shadow area that main light cannot cover, while at same time making space more layered and atmospheric. So, what should you pay attention to when designing a secondary luminaire?
1. At an early stage of design, it is necessary to ask relevant designers to come up with a rough budget so that they know what they are doing. Friends who have never been decorated may not know that although it is designed without main light, there may be a number of processes involved in wiring, such as ceiling and cutout, and cost will be higher than main lighting design.
2. Fully consider lifestyle of family and reserve slots and sockets that should be there. Some people may think it's okay to wait until need is discovered later. You should be aware that once hydroelectric power comes into site, it's too difficult to make changes to the line.
3. Don't create too many light sources. The whole house will be tasteless and even cause light pollution. Living environments don't need too much light, and some areas don't need too much light. In terms of design, brightness and placement must be planned in advance, and luminaire slots and wiring must be done in advance.
4. The layout of each room must be coordinated and clearly defined so as not to affect other rooms. For example, living room lights should only illuminate living room, not entire dining room or entrance, there is no main lighting design that has a very good sense of hierarchy.
5. The bedroom is a relaxing and warm space. Lighting should be in soft warm colors. You can add additional lighting, table lamps or sconces at head of bed, or install two spotlights above head of bed. , It's a good choice.