Many first children born in 1980s, even second child born in 1980s and first child born in 1990s enter primary school one after other, and education becomes more important as how they go to school. learning environment becomes especially important.
So, in case of high housing prices, how can we rationally use transformation of space to make learning and accompanying reading easy and harmonious! Undoubtedly, at this time we will naturally focus on main living area.
Time is compressed, but so is space. How do you know if you can do it if you don't compress it? Today, the editor will give you some tips for turning your living room into an office.
①The bookcase must not reach top when placed in front of sofa.
➤If bookcase is too high:
1. It is inconvenient to take, especially when small children are at home.
2. A towering bookcase opposite the sofa, when people are relaxing, it brings an overwhelming suffocation.
②A whole bookcase can be placed behind sofa
➤Reasonable placement of bookcases:
1. The space and functions of the bookcase are greatly increased, not only can put books, but also can perform some storage functions.
2. It has some decorative function and will not make people feel a strong sense of oppression and burden.
➡Are there any disadvantages and ways to solve transformation of living room into an office
1.If living room is converted into a study, if closed bookcases are used, then it will be especially troublesome, and there is no atmosphere for reading and reading. It is recommended to use open bookshelves, which are convenient to choose and place, as well as beautiful and generous.
2. If living room is converted into an office, using bookcases in large contrasting colors will not give a sense of harmony. It is recommended that color of bookcases matches style of decoration.
3, in living room of study, placement of tables is relatively fixed, mainly for those who use it more often, and place them according to their habits.
4. If light in living room is relatively dim, it can cause eye damage while reading.
This time it's an editorial tip on how to combine a living room with an office. If you have any doubts or questions, you can send us a private message and we will sincerely answer your questions.
➡Skills for turning a living room into an office
A simple European-style living room and office are separated by a wall, and instead of a wall structure, glass is used to separate space without obstructing line of sight.
Use pieces of iron + glass to separate quiet study from living room, and make open partitions on wall for book storage, and your own little world is complete.
Glass in an elegant blue tone looks very elegant in a white space, and a movable partition replaces a wall, making whole space more transparent.
Simple glass windows match minimalist style. With white roller blinds, they can be separated and unrolled freely.
The solid wood floor rises slightly from ground, while large pieces of glass are seamlessly connected to form an invisible wall structure.
Adding a glass sliding door to an interior balcony will create a quiet little office, simple and beautiful with a black frame.
Irregular shape, black glass frame, warm lighting, classic and nostalgic.
If dining room and living room are combined, then a small office can be separated in middle, which is not only convenient for working in office, but glass door will not affect lighting of internal restaurant at all.< /p>