As for bay windows, I think everyone is familiar with them. Nowadays, many types of apartments have more or less 1 or 2 bay windows. Everyone has a different opinion about bay window, some believe that bay window is used to pile up garbage, and many homeowners design bay window as a seating area for viewing scenery. Put a soft cushion on bay window, put a small tea table and sit here to drink tea and eat cakes on a leisurely afternoon, it's very comfortable to think about it.
The following editor will share some knowledge about bay windows with you, hoping to provide you with some useful links.
One. Bay window classification
Not all bay windows in a room can be redone. Generally speaking, indoor bay windows are mainly divided into two categories according to different structures: ▶ One of them is an external hanging bay window that cannot be changed (it protrudes entirely from outer wall, structure is connected to main structure, and inner one contains steel rods).
▶The second is a built-in bay window that can be modified (inside building structure, interior does not contain steel rods).
2. Bay window design
1. Change bay window to "study room"
After repair, covered bay window instantly becomes a study, where you can read books and drink tea in your free time, and you will feel comfortable here.
2. Bay window "tatami"
The children's room is most commonly used, where bay window is embossed and made in form of a tatami. It not only solves the problem of storage perfectly, but also adds a study space for kids. It can also be used as a seating area when lined up. It is practical and beautiful in one fell swoop.
3. Bay window locker
Usually, bay window can be used for relaxing and enjoying scenery, and space on both sides can also be used for storage, which not only satisfies storage needs, but also gives bay window "leisure" function. and "entertainment".
4. Dressing table in bay window
Love for beautiful is inherent in human nature, and at home there must be a dressing table for hostess. With "bottles and cans" of hostess of dressing table, there is both shelter and bay window space is also used wisely, which is available!
3. What material is used for bay window top
1. Stone bay window top:
2. Solid wood bay window
3. Composite bay window in floor
4. Glass bay window
5. Mosaic bay window
Fourth. Bay window buying skills
1. Bay window purchase type: Roman blinds are more suitable for bay windows, as vertical blinds will block out some of light when closed, and closed blinds may not be very neat, affecting overall look. Even if roman blinds are folded, they will fold more neatly.
2. Bay window height. There are three types of shapes: floor-to-ceiling windows, 40 cm bay windows and 70 cm bay windows. Floor-to-ceiling windows and bay windows should be designed at same height. Bay windows around 40-50 cm in size are made to suit specific needs and it is usually advisable to simply close bay windows.
3. Bay window curtain color: The color of bay window curtains should match overall color of house, and color should not be too bright, because. curtains perform a very important function to protect our privacy. If color is too bright, it will attract too much attention, which will be counterproductive.
We can say that bay windows are universal and do not allow you to waste space. For those young people who like to pass time on bay window, bay window is really good!