The new house was finally installed, and ceiling alone cost more than 30,000 yuan. My mother complained: spending money to find sin
2023-08-09

Some time ago, installation of a new house was finally completed. The three-bedroom apartment of over 120 square meters has a decent floor area. She is worth more than 30,000 yuan, and such a wrong mother cannot bear it. She said that this kind of thing is completely used to collect ashes, and she complained: waste of money to find fault!

The new house was finally installed, and ceiling alone cost more than 30,000 yuan. My mother complained: spending money to find sin

First, take a look at floor plan, layout of house is still very ordinary, and overall layout is also in line with habit, without much change.

When you enter door, you will see restaurant area. On one side there is a cupboard in hallway upstairs, and on other side there is a sideboard upstairs. All of them are equipped with white cabinet doors. The vision is very neat and clean, and storage capacity inside is quite powerful.

Dining room, hallway and kitchen are all connected spaces. The kitchen is made in an open plan. The usual diet is mainly cooking. The hood is selected with highest hood. I still prefer this open style. , light luxury and more sentimental.

The dining and living areas are also connected, along with large floor-to-ceiling windows on balcony outside, lighting is good, and background wall of sofa is also decorated with wall coverings. This blue tone is paired with white cabinets or walls for a very refreshing Mediterranean feel.

The TV wall remains empty, that is, entire group of ceilings. This is a kind of hollowed-out structure, and height of the floor has no visual impact. My mom said that it is used to remove dust. . . .

The floor of master bedroom is a floor because entire house has central air conditioning, so the false ceiling is probably done, but it's made of gypsum wireframe, which is pretty alien.

The children's room is mostly made in pink. This is a princess room and decor is relatively simple. The main reason is that some effort has been put into design.

There is also a set of tatami cabinets specially installed inside office that can be used as a temporary bedroom. Wall cabinets are very interesting and full of design sense.

The bathroom is mostly in dark colors with gray tiles, and floor tiles in shower area are also treated with anti-slip treatment, it is very convenient to separate wet and dry, and you can also store toiletries in niche. . The overall impression is quite satisfactory. Do you like this kind of ceiling?

Latest Published
08-09
Some time ago, installation of a new house was finally completed. The three-bedroom apartment of over 120 square meters has a decent floor area. She is worth more than 30,000 yuan, and such a wrong mother cannot bear it. She said ...
08-06
This is first house that actually belongs to us, so finishing is very thorough. Many materials are ordered in person, and workers on site also observe in person. Although house is only 89 square meters, entrance, dining room and l...
08-09
The plan for finishing new house was determined in advance. The original plan for finish was to install a false ceiling in living room and decorate bedroom with plaster lines. The wife asked designer to change plan when building w...
08-07
In fact, almost six months have passed since commissioning of house. Finishing began shortly after I received house. It took more than a month after heavy finishing was completed before I rushed back to check and accept Later, I b...
08-08
I've been busy decorating a new house for about 3 months and now decorating is finally finished. Although I like American style, all decorations are also done in light decor and heavy decor positions, except for simple ceiling in ...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-06
As first house that belongs to me, decoration is always very longing. Before I received key to house, I started various plans and projects. There are more than ten sets of decoration pictures in computer, and finally new house is ...
08-09
After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...
08-04
With continuous development of home furnishing industry, every corner of home can be perfect. So, what I offer you today is design of a small kitchen bar. Adding a breakfast bar to your kitchen can not only enhance aesthetics and...
08-06
This is our first home. Although we had no decorating experience before, we still have a lot of experience in this kind. We followed several decorating bloggers and within 2 months we did everything that most people would do. step...