My cousin again bought a new American-style house built for 260,000 yuan, as beautiful as a model room.
2023-08-13

When my cousin got married a few years ago, he had a new home. Just a few years later, he changed his house to a house of about 100 square meters, and it was a house in an urban area. It cost 260,000 yuan. to complete American style, and cousin loves to clean, cleaning room like a model every day, I'm so jealous!

My cousin again bought a new American-style house built for 260,000 yuan, as beautiful as a model room.

On side of the hallway, there is a whole wall of wardrobes with a stool for changing clothes and a small shoe cabinet under it. The hallway storage space alone is very powerful and doesn't feel crowded.

The walls are painted with latex paint, a warm color is specially chosen. Thanks to warm yellow light source, whole room is very warm. The background wall of sofa is made of gypsum wire frame, and paintings are very artistic. .

My cousin's carpets on floor, as well as in entrance, are very openwork, with a hemp-colored fabric sofa in the American style, very fashionable and petty-bourgeois.

Actually, house is equipped with underfloor heating, but it is also equipped with central air conditioning. My cousin said that this is a supply air system that not only knows cold and heat, but also has a ventilation effect.

There are also cabinets on side of restaurant, but they are different from what I have seen before. They have an American layout. I've seen ceiling fans and I feel they fit well here My cousin again bought a new American-style house built for 260,000 yuan, as beautiful as a model room.

The bedroom does not have a balcony, floor is all floors and the furniture is American style dark wood furniture. In fact, looking at people, I really did not expect my cousin to like such a calmer color.

The master bedroom is slightly larger and has its own bathroom. There are lockers on both sides of aisle and capacity is also very good.

This is a small study room with a combined tatami design. Space is small, but it is good for storing things, a bedroom or even an office.

The kitchen is similar to one that people of middle and old age like. Although it is more in line with American style, it is still too stable. Compared to youth, they should all prefer fresh and light colors, right?

This is a dry and wet layout bathroom. The shower area is divided by glass. Blue tiles match white bathroom. Looks very refreshing. How are you?

Latest Published
08-13
When my cousin got married a few years ago, he had a new home. Just a few years later, he changed his house to a house of about 100 square meters, and it was a house in an urban area. It cost 260,000 yuan. to complete American sty...
08-10
When I bought house, there were almost no houses left in village, it was already being completed, so even model room had to be demolished, in end I found a friend and bought a model room in community with an additional 50,000. , k...
08-12
It's not first time I decorate a house. This is an improved house. Basically, this is a house that won't be moved for at least ten years, so I'm especially worried about decorating. I chose half package because I wanted to buy mys...
06-30
Whatever Chinese does not long for life in paradise, Chinese architecture always has countless poetic and pictorial flavors. Among them, most representative are old houses in south of Yangtze River. Let's see how traditional "fou...
08-08
My cousin is very worried because of her face in front of relatives and friends. She bought this big house and bragged about it for a while. The decoration was completed some time ago, and she was also invited to visit. Apparently...
08-06
This is first house that actually belongs to us, so finishing is very thorough. Many materials are ordered in person, and workers on site also observe in person. Although house is only 89 square meters, entrance, dining room and l...
08-06
It's been a long time since new house was decorated, because I thought it would be convenient for kids to go to school, because I wanted to live in it before school started, so drying time was extended for a long time. , and recen...
08-05
I spent all my savings to buy this lake house. The location is a little remote, but scenery is very good, and decoration can be done freely. Although three-bedroom house, 148 sq. meters, each space is very spacious. It doesn't loo...
08-12
I've always been very fond of tribal style elements, but when used in an American style home, I still look forward to that effect. belong to Southeast Asian style., but if it is used in American style, then it will be more solemn,...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...