Exquisite one bone spirit home, three to two bedrooms, dressing room, office and studio all set.
2023-08-14

Single employees do not have many requirements for number of rooms in their new home. They must have a wardrobe and a studio, so a small new house with three bedrooms was converted into a two-room house, and office wall was split in half, walls were made into glass partitions, house is more spacious and brighter, with philistinism and fashion of white-collar residences, let's see!

Exquisite one bone spirit home, three to two bedrooms, dressing room, office and studio all set.

At first glance at floor plan, house has a large balcony, a relatively spacious room, most enviable place is a separate dressing room.

Combination wardrobes, shoe racks and stools for changing clothes are designed in hallway, a place for slippers is provided below, and hooks for hanging clothes and outerwear are installed on back wall.

Today, television is not as important as projection in lives of young people. To keep up with fashion, you need to set projection. Watching blockbusters at home is a very enjoyable experience.

There is an office behind background wall of sofa. The wall was removed directly and broken aluminum bridge was installed. This semi-open floor plan is quite light and whole room feels very spacious.

There is a walkway between dining room and living room, and walls are painted with latex paint directly, without too much decoration, everything is simple, but quite generous.

The dining room and kitchen are located next to each other, and glass sliding doors have also been installed to keep the layout light and open.

The kitchen is custom built with double finished fitted cabinetry that looks like solid wood, sophisticated and stylish.

The study room is also a studio with a small space. Workbench and bookcases are fully stocked. The main reason is that this room has good lighting and is relatively quiet.

The light in bedroom is also very good. It's a high-rise and located in Golden Horn. The view is very good. With log furniture, it's fresh and cozy.

A sliding door installed in bathroom separates wet and dry. What is even more special is that dry area is a walk-in closet. There is enough space, even dressing table is ready

One side is a washstand and the other is a dressing table. In such a small space it is very convenient to do everything.

There are water pipes on balcony, a companion washing machine and a clothes dryer, and washing and drying everything here. There is enough sun, everything is neat and clean. Probably this is a decorative effect, which is most white-collar workers, how? What do you think?

Latest Published
08-14
Single employees do not have many requirements for number of rooms in their new home. They must have a wardrobe and a studio, so a small new house with three bedrooms was converted into a two-room house, and office wall was split ...
08-13
The second child is about to turn 3 years old, and a separate small bedroom has become very necessary. My wife has been planning to convert a two-bedroom house into a three-bedroom house since last year. house is quite good for a ...
08-08
A few years ago I bought a small apartment of 68 square meters. to move to Tangu area, so I started decorating house. It's not big, but finishes are quite meticulous. The one bedroom apartment has been replaced with a small two be...
08-08
For renovation of small apartments, biggest problem is use of space. In order to make most of all space without wasting space, it is best to meet needs of owners in planning functional areas. Take a look at decoration of this 48 s...
08-09
Since second child was born in house, I have been planning to make repairs in house. After all, it's not right for a boy and a girl to live in same bedroom. So before my son went to elementary school, I finally finished renovating...
08-14
Parents have worked hard all their lives, and, perhaps, most encouraging thing is that children do not forget their roots and filial piety. Speaking of this house, family relationships inside are really kind that I should envy. Th...
08-06
This is our first home. Although we had no decorating experience before, we still have a lot of experience in this kind. We followed several decorating bloggers and within 2 months we did everything that most people would do. step...
07-01
"Work is fun" most of my friends would disagree with this point of view. When you enter office, there are lifeless cubicles, and I'm afraid that few people will be in a good mood. At end of day, people-centricity is at heart of d...
08-13
I've been working in this city for 10 years after graduating, and price of houses is getting higher and higher, but my dream of settling down remains enthusiastic. I made a down payment for a country house and chose a small three-...
08-09
The installation of new house was completed before May 1st, and I was busy preparing upholstered furniture and buying furniture for rest of month. After more than 20 days of air drying, I moved into a new house. Simple and beautif...