Everyone wants to upgrade from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom but my wife insists on upgrading from 2 bedroom to 1 bedroom and 78㎡ can look like a big house too.
2023-08-15

In terms of decoration, most people hope to turn more living rooms into functional rooms, such as turning one bedroom into two bedrooms, or building an office on a balcony, etc., but my wife insists on converting two rooms. A new bedroom home is being converted into a one bedroom home. Not to mention, once completed, it looks like a big home!

Everyone wants to upgrade from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom but my wife insists on upgrading from 2 bedroom to 1 bedroom and 78㎡ can look like a big house too.

This is overall effect of cleaning living room. Kitchen and walk-through areas on both sides are mainly decorated with glass sliding doors. The floor in house is still low, and lighting is just right. nor dark. Be brighter.

The living room wall is painted with water-based paint, and background wall is decorated with wood veneer. The cost is small, but effect is very stylish. If you keep silent, everyone thinks that this is a wooden background board. The study and living room are also separated by glass doors that usually open, and this really counts as a large space.

This is a dining room and a living room, because most of walls have been demolished, so room looks quite bright.

The dining table and chairs are originally custom made in a relatively simple wood style. On other side is an open office. Sliding doors are mostly open, spacious and bright.

At end of bed in bedroom there is a row of wardrobes, and light home textiles further enhance comfort and silence in room.

The bathroom is a long space, with a tub by window and a shower and tub, saving space. The strongest design is washbasin, which slides straight out. Both cabinet and tabletop can be used for storage, which is very practical!

Latest Published
08-15
In terms of decoration, most people hope to turn more living rooms into functional rooms, such as turning one bedroom into two bedrooms, or building an office on a balcony, etc., but my wife insists on converting two rooms. A new ...
07-31
Now that house prices are rising day by day, not everyone can afford to buy a house. Many people will buy a small house of forty or fifty square meters. Despite fact that house is small, it is very comfortable to live in it. Today...
07-29
Housing prices are rising now, often due to lack of budget, when choosing a house, you choose a house with a slightly smaller area. If area is small, décor cannot be done just about anything, it must be designed according to space...
07-18
The design of bedroom is very important. Good bedroom decoration or not is directly related to quality of our sleep. For a small-sized bedroom, it is necessary not only to “complete with all internal organs”, but also to properly ...
08-04
Now that houses have become so expensive, houses that young people can afford are getting smaller and smaller. Although overall cost of small houses is low, each area is relatively small and finishing is limited everywhere. So m...
07-21
A bedroom in a small apartment is usually not very large, and decorating it is very troublesome. After all, design and storage is really hard to please. This can be a problem that many friends face when decorating. Here are some s...
07-29
For a small-sized home, space in each zone is not very large, and bedroom is almost a bed, so there is not much space to study. To create a comfortable and warm living environment, bedroom must be carefully designed. So, how to de...
07-26
There are many types of houses these days, but the master bedroom with a balcony still appeals to everyone. Because both in terms of use and in terms of lighting, it is very satisfactory. Let's see how to decorate a bedroom with a...
07-29
The design of bedroom decoration is based on comfort, and bedroom area can be divided into zones. But for a small bedroom, it is especially important how to achieve a reasonable layout plan. What I want to share with you today is ...
07-26
The bedroom is a private space to relax in and is more personalized and stylized in terms of style and décor. Decorating a bedroom can be said to be a key moment in decorating a home. How to decorate a bedroom to make it warmer an...