My best friend spent a lot of money to buy a house on top floor and gave him an 18㎡ terrace, it's so beautiful, I can't wait to go there every day
2023-08-16

At end of last year, my best friend was very busy. She didn't have free time until Chinese New Year and invited us to visit her new home. She spent a lot of money to buy a top floor house and gave her an 18㎡ terrace as a gift. , Decorate it according to internet celebrity internet terrace. It can be used for recreation or entertainment. If you want to be in silence, you can still be in silence. The effect is so beautiful, I was there once and I can't wait to report every day!

My best friend spent a lot of money to buy a house on top floor and gave him an 18㎡ terrace, it's so beautiful, I can't wait to go there every day

Because this is the top floor, it has high ceilings. The decoration is very simple, with large white walls, white tiles and light furniture. Overall, everything is inexplicably upscale and luxurious.

I didn't buy a special TV, but just decorated it with a projector. The whole wall is hung with a TV, so I can watch blockbusters at home.

The restaurant is directly designed on floor-to-ceiling windows. Such a round dining table, sitting at such a dining table and eating, looking at landscape outside, will be as romantic as possible.

Whether it's a dinner alone, a romance for two before dinner, or a meeting with friends, you can create any atmosphere.

The kitchen is made open plan, young people like to cook and enjoy their own food, and at this moment they can get great pleasure.

The colors are all different and everything is light and looks very comfortable and fresh.

The decor of bedroom is also girly, pink and delicate, casual and trendy.

The children's room is arranged relatively simply. The white piano lacquered partition can be used not only as a desk, but also as a small work table, which saves space and is very practical.

Another tatami hut can be used as a wardrobe!

This is a terrace. The space is not too big, but flowers and plants are freshly planted. With a wooden fence it is very beautiful after the rain!

Place a sofa and a bed for relaxation, and install a broken aluminum bridge on top surface. Isn't this half-open terrace design too beautiful?

Latest Published
08-16
At end of last year, my best friend was very busy. She didn't have free time until Chinese New Year and invited us to visit her new home. She spent a lot of money to buy a top floor house and gave her an 18㎡ terrace as a gift. , D...
08-13
Some time ago, my colleagues were busy with household chores and took a lot of vacations here and there. Last week I finally saw results of this hard work. The results are pretty good. They say that I'm looking for work done by my...
08-10
My friends saved up for a long time and finally settled in this city, but they can only buy an old and dilapidated apartment of 46 square meters The whole house costs 3 million, and down payment is about 1 million. As a fashion de...
08-14
My cousin bought a house in an urban area two years ago. It cost more than 4 million yuan. When I rented a house, I deliberately chose a house in suburbs. It was only 9800 square meters. The house has an area of ​​138 square meter...
08-12
Compared to busy scenes of most home renovations, it can be said that decorating our home is quite simple. The decoration has already arrived at site on day house is closed, especially half, and parents on both sides have free tim...
08-05
I spent all my savings to buy this lake house. The location is a little remote, but scenery is very good, and decoration can be done freely. Although three-bedroom house, 148 sq. meters, each space is very spacious. It doesn't loo...
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
08-14
After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally ...
08-04
Which part of house is most difficult to decorate, of course, bathroom. The bathroom is place we use every day and it is wettest place in the house. If you want a clean, hygienic, and comfortable bathroom, most bathrooms, no mat...
08-05
In fact, many friends had to watch vlog video of online celebrity blogger. Many bloggers will share experience and process of home decoration, so decoration of new house is simple, basically layout has not changed, except for wall...