Renovate old 43 sqm apartment with fresh Nordic literary style and balcony design is amazing.
2023-08-16

For small apartments, most important thing is design of functional area, and maximum use of space comes first. Of course, it would be great if it matched popular style of decoration. Take a look at this set of 43 old flat area ㎡, effect of fresh Nordic literature and art is especially beautiful, especially design and use of balcony is amazing!

Renovate old 43 sqm apartment with fresh Nordic literary style and balcony design is amazing.

This is a corridor. Most of entrances of old houses are like this. They are relatively narrow and long, so the lighting needs to be better, otherwise it will look too dark.

The living room and balcony are open plan, space is small but necessary functions for living are done. The balcony is built into kitchen and breakfast bar, and use of space is very good.

Despite small size of room, refrigerator, sofa, washing machine and restaurant bar are in perfect order, and a simple cartoon can fill living room with life.

The furniture is relatively simple, but overall effect is very odd.

Most of old houses now have balconies reconstructed, especially functional areas of kitchen.

The bedroom is directly tatami-style. The whole bedroom is a bed with plenty of storage space below, and end of bed does not affect closet built into top.

The bathroom itself is small, so there is no guaranteed design, but it is painted in metallic silver paint, combined with white and black and white tiles, and shared white bathroom, effect is quite striking, isn't it? ?

Latest Published
08-16
For small apartments, most important thing is design of functional area, and maximum use of space comes first. Of course, it would be great if it matched popular style of decoration. Take a look at this set of 43 old flat area ㎡, ...
08-09
Since second child was born in house, I have been planning to make repairs in house. After all, it's not right for a boy and a girl to live in same bedroom. So before my son went to elementary school, I finally finished renovating...
06-27
We have pointed out that many villas are usually one or two storey, and there are a few multi-storey examples. Since we are talking about design of multi-storey villas, for many, first impression may be this: After all, no one w...
07-28
The balcony is a relatively important part of home decoration, so everyone will make it center of attention during decoration. However, it is impossible to decorate balcony of small houses, because balcony space is very limited. T...
08-10
In fact, whether you are in a big city or a small town, whether you rent a house or mortgage a house, if house is carefully furnished, no matter how small, it will have a feeling of warmth and security that cannot be compared to a...
08-02
Now that housing prices are so high, most people choose small apartments. For small houses, Japanese-style decoration is a very good choice. Japanese style often gives people a sense of calm close to nature, which is more in line...
06-27
Everyone has different opinions on whether a modern style is beautiful or not, but one with fewest mistakes should be classic black and white phrase. A single black-and-white word combination usually looks monotonous, and some ch...
07-26
There are many types of houses these days, but the master bedroom with a balcony still appeals to everyone. Because both in terms of use and in terms of lighting, it is very satisfactory. Let's see how to decorate a bedroom with a...
08-09
I didn't plan on spending too much money on decorating a new house. Although it was my first home, funds were really limited, and practicality was still emphasized in decoration of house. It was a waste of time. money. The house i...
07-02
Existing old yard buildings tend to have more than three yards, so it's not easy to convert them. However, this old courtyard in Beijing called Mingqishe has been updated thanks to a designer's ingenious plan. As you enter cour...