Sunshine has just moved into a new house for a month. The simple and beautiful 79㎡ two-bedroom house is so warm and trendy it's outrageous.
2023-08-19

It's been a month since I moved into a new house, and waiting for hard and upholstered furniture for almost half a year is still fruitful. decoration, especially with matching Simple and beautiful soft decoration style is simple and elegant, but also very fashionable Neighbors praise fashion, and those who have not installed it are ready to dress according to effect, let's show!

Sunshine has just moved into a new house for a month. The simple and beautiful 79㎡ two-bedroom house is so warm and trendy it's outrageous.

This is entrance to house. A set of built-in shoe cabinets has been installed, which saves space. There is a place for a stool for changing clothes. This entrance is quite practical and beautiful.

The restaurant area is right in front of entrance, with a small window, good lighting and a specially placed observation deck where you can place green plants and like.

Do not look at small size of restaurant area, it is connected to entrance, so a full-length mirror and a jewelry box are also there. The booth effect in design of restaurant is very practical, although space is small.

The dining room and living room are a long striped space, if you look at the living area, it is quite spacious and bright.

This small chest of drawers is a jewelry box. When I closed it, I thought it was a decoration, but in fact there is a lot of space inside. Despite small size of house, every centimeter of space was used wisely.

The TV wall is a built-in TV cabinet. The black cabinet goes very well with overall simple and beautiful style. The walls are painted in milk tea color, warm and natural, especially fashionable.

The tiles in kitchen are grey, while wall and floor tiles are same tone. Thanks to white cabinets, entire kitchen is clean and refreshing.

This is sleeping area. There is no balcony. Floor-to-ceiling windows enhance interior lighting.

A bathroom of a standard configuration for small apartments. The sinks are all small in size with one sink. Black cabinets and black fittings match overall style. The more you live in such a small apartment, more you like it!

Latest Published
08-19
It's been a month since I moved into a new house, and waiting for hard and upholstered furniture for almost half a year is still fruitful. decoration, especially with matching Simple and beautiful soft decoration style is simple a...
08-17
It took only half a month to move into new house. The house is not too big. A small space of 105 m2 with three bedrooms has been redesigned. In general, a stretch ceiling is installed. Home lighting. not bad in itself. This is o...
08-18
Buying a house cost a lot of money. After all, houses in big cities are too expensive. Finishing should be as economical as possible, and I don't think it's too pretty. The whole two-bedroom house installation cost 90,000 yuan. Th...
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
08-09
Since second child was born in house, I have been planning to make repairs in house. After all, it's not right for a boy and a girl to live in same bedroom. So before my son went to elementary school, I finally finished renovating...
08-13
I've been busy decorating for last few months and I need to sanitize a few times. I plan to put furniture in in a few days, so I will remove it again. Although it only costs a little over 100,000 yuan, effect is so good. Even comp...
08-05
In this age of short video development, everything seems to be self-learning, like decorating new home, which is a small, 74 square meter, two-bedroom home. a phrase with more recent soft decoration from internet that can be said ...
08-14
Parents have worked hard all their lives, and, perhaps, most encouraging thing is that children do not forget their roots and filial piety. Speaking of this house, family relationships inside are really kind that I should envy. Th...
08-14
I bought house a few years ago, since my parents retired at end of this year, so I started decorating it as soon as possible. Construction began at end of last year. I found a reliable decoration company introduced by a colleague....
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...