My husband's American style wedding hall, you probably haven't seen this TV wall yet, it's so stylish.
2023-08-19

First get married and then buy a house. The initial payment for wedding hall is made by two people, and we also do finishing work together. As an interior designer, my husband personally designed wedding hall. American style, which I like. The effect is good. When picture came out, it was so beautiful. The real effect of scene after installation is just a reproduction of rendering. What I like most is design of TV wall. This is a kind of retro American brick wall TV wall is so stylish, let's show it!

My husband's American style wedding hall, you probably haven't seen this TV wall yet, it's so stylish.

This is input space. There is no separate entrance here. It's almost like a restaurant kitchen when you walk through door.

The floor is completely paved with antique tiles, and TV wall is decorated with retro bricks, which is very majestic, and connected arched frame is also a design effect, which is still very beautiful.

All my girlfriends and friends have praised this TV wall for its very unique and elegant shape, and most importantly, that it matches overall design style. Even if there is no false ceiling, ceiling only uses wooden lines as corners. which is not very grandiose and beautiful.

Looking at entrance area of ​​the restaurant from living room, space is not very large, and whole house is a high-rise of only 79 square meters, and space is still a bit compact.

The master bedroom is decorated with American mustard green and floral decorations, whether it is wallpaper on walls or bedding fabric, effect is very comfortable.

The wardrobe is built in style and on side connected to bedside table there is room for a row of display cabinets.

The hut is used as a nursery, walls are painted in blue tones, and a set of cabinets is adapted for storage. This cute color scheme suits both men and women. Now it is used as a guest bedroom. , and effect is not bad. Do you think it looks good?

Latest Published
08-19
First get married and then buy a house. The initial payment for wedding hall is made by two people, and we also do finishing work together. As an interior designer, my husband personally designed wedding hall. American style, whic...
08-18
My cousin and daughter-in-law have already received their certificates, and wedding will take place in half a month. We visited their wedding hall together two days ago. The whole decoration cost 280,000 yuan, and result is really...
08-15
In recent years, mixed styles of home decoration are still very popular, especially among young people, but most of them are mixed styles, such as simple, plain and beautiful, with some elements of Chinese fashion. , but many home...
08-12
The new house was installed a long time ago. Although everyone said that it was better to move to wedding house after wedding, but our wedding took place very late, and we moved in almost immediately, we received a certificate. In...
08-10
The cousin has been in love for 5 years and finally entered wedding palace. The location of wedding hall is next to a key elementary school in an urban area. Not only is price of house a few degrees higher, but even decoration cos...
08-07
When it comes to finishing, I've always relied on my wife's opinion. She's always liked slightly zen style of logs, but it's not Japanese, so wood is used in some of main positions. New home design. Decorations, windows, entrances...
08-12
My parents have been busy all their lives and when they were about to retire, our brother and sister finally forced them to move into a spacious lake view room. Relatively light and simple Chinese style, with a bit of Southeast As...
08-06
The mother-in-law should judge location of wedding house these days, and mother-in-law should judge decoration. The area of ​​the wedding house itself is small, that is, more than 80 square meters, and decoration is kept simple to...
08-12
I've always been very fond of tribal style elements, but when used in an American style home, I still look forward to that effect. belong to Southeast Asian style., but if it is used in American style, then it will be more solemn,...
08-05
I always envy high decoration of other houses, why is it not so fashionable when I come to my own house? Take for example background wall with TV in living room, design is finishing touch. There is no TV cabinet in living room, ...