The open kitchen is equipped with a plasterboard roof, looks beautiful and very fashionable, 57m² can also become a small mansion
2023-08-29

Most of kitchens I've come across are basically a stand-alone space and when they are decorated they are mostly installed with aluminum gusseted ceilings or recessed ceilings in other materials. However, in past two years, open kitchens have become very popular, and they are mainly integrated with dining room, or combined with living room, etc. It is very ugly to put aluminum gussets, so plasterboard ceiling, which is very suitable for open kitchens, has also become popular. high, and it is also very fashionable. It can be integrated with dining room and living room. This effect is undoubtedly very popular with young people. Even if house is smaller, it is very foreign. For example, this 57 square meters small apartment is also like a small mansion.

The open kitchen is equipped with a plasterboard roof, looks beautiful and very fashionable, 57m² can also become a small mansion
  • Today, there are many high-rise small-sized apartments, there are quite a lot of such layouts, a two-room apartment can be considered square, it looks a bit like a hotel-type apartment.
  • The open kitchen is equipped with a plasterboard roof, looks beautiful and very fashionable, 57m² can also become a small mansion
  • The living room is largest room in entire house. It has a small space, not like a balcony. It is directly integrated into living room. It has a simple sofa, a matching bench, and a flat-topped table in middle for eating. It is a dining table when you are eating and a coffee table or desk when you are not eating. It's very practical.
  • The open kitchen is equipped with a plasterboard roof, looks beautiful and very fashionable, 57m² can also become a small mansion
  • Mostly young people now love movie screens. When they are not watching TV, they have screens at home and screen is spacious. It also looks like a cinema.
  • The bedroom has a very modern style, walls are painted in a light blue crescent, and upholstered furniture is matched in same color, elegant and indifferent, and extremely comfortable rest and tranquility spread.
  • The wardrobe is not made to order, finished wardrobe is very fashionable, material is good, price is very beautiful. For a small apartment, such a wardrobe is very economical.
  • The kitchen has a semi-open layout, with hallway ceiling reaching all way to top of kitchen. It is rare to have a white plasterboard ceiling in kitchen, but look is really high. And now most of them are rarely cooked at home, and technology in kitchen is becoming more and more perfect, so in principle it is not necessary to consider problem of oil waste.
  • The shower area of ​​the bathroom is separated separately and a separate shower room is installed. The floor and walls are black matte tiles of same color, combined with a white bathtub, a classic color combination, more you look at it, more attractive it is, and it is pretty stain resistant, this color combination can be controlled no matter what style it is, right?
  • Latest Published
    08-29
    Most of kitchens I've come across are basically a stand-alone space and when they are decorated they are mostly installed with aluminum gusseted ceilings or recessed ceilings in other materials. However, in past two years, open ki...
    07-30
    In some small houses, living room and bedroom are designed to be spacious, which will be very popular. However, two most used spaces, kitchen and bathroom, are often ridiculously small. Due to small area, many ideas cannot be real...
    08-14
    I bought house a few years ago, since my parents retired at end of this year, so I started decorating it as soon as possible. Construction began at end of last year. I found a reliable decoration company introduced by a colleague....
    06-28
    For luxury car brands such as Ferrari, Aston Martin and Bentley, customer base they serve is a group at top of food chain. And when luxury car manufacturers realized that these people were taking their homes as fast as their cars...
    08-29
    Most of internet celebrity homes that have become popular on internet in past year are light luxury. Fashion followed by young people. Therefore, when decorating a new home, it is no exception to wish for such a foreign style effe...
    08-16
    I have lived in city for a long time, and I always yearn for rural life in village. If only there were more greenery in house, if only there were birds, fish, etc., but have you ever seen a fish raised to floor? Create a small cou...
    08-25
    The key to new house was taken at end of last year. At time, finish felt too cold, so this year it was changed to a spring finish. But epidemic caught up, and it dragged on. It wasn't until end of July that I started looking for a...
    07-31
    Now that housing prices are so high, many ordinary families are forced to buy a house. Therefore, they will be more inclined to buy small houses. Small houses usually have a large master bedroom, and rest of rooms will not be very...
    08-29
    As art becomes more and more international, home design style has adopted some foreign concepts and design elements in recent years, and even many highly skilled professionals will invite foreign designers to develop more authenti...
    08-21
    The new house I bought is an old house of 68 square meters. Although house is over 20 years old, exterior of building is still relatively new. The house is a space in shape of a knife. large one bedroom house. In living room, I li...