I've heard that it's a design style suited to post-80s generation. Do you yearn for this quiet and gentle atmosphere?
2023-08-29
  • I've heard before that post-70s are stable, post-80s are individual, and post-90s are not mainstream, but it's hard to imagine what these people's home style preferences are. Perhaps in terms of personality and experience, after 70s tend to be more stable and heavy decoration style, such as Chinese style, modern, etc., and after 80s will mix and match, adding some fashion elements ? The decorative case presented today is said to be suitable for decoration style of post-80s generation, with a quiet and gentle atmosphere. Do you yearn for it?
  • I've heard that it's a design style suited to post-80s generation. Do you yearn for this quiet and gentle atmosphere?
  • The house is small, only 80 square meters with two bedrooms, relatively square, with windows to east and west, and relatively good lighting.
  • I've heard that it's a design style suited to post-80s generation. Do you yearn for this quiet and gentle atmosphere?
  • The hard part of finish is very simple. The walls are painted with water-based paint, not white, but a little gray tone is added. The balcony is used for washing and drying. It is relatively easy to combine with a dark brown sofa and a TV cabinet. Most families after 80s still prefer to install projectors, ditch TV, and watch films with a literary and artistic meaning that has a somewhat healing atmosphere.
  • The ease of installation of projection lies in fact that wall with TV does not need to be decorated, it is enough to leave an empty wall, and TV cabinet can be used as storage, you can place crafts and so on. All of life is made up of little surprises after you've sorted out a few details, right?
  • There is no false ceiling, living room, dining room and kitchen are distributed in a straight line, and there are balconies or windows on both sides with natural light. This layout can easily provide lighting for whole house.
  • The bedroom has a solid wood floor, so a relatively light environment is needed for sleeping. A dark wooden bed and gray cotton home textiles create a quiet and gentle atmosphere.
  • This kind of personal space is more conducive to self-development and self-improvement. Now it is a topic of maintaining health, and of course generation after 80s is no exception.
  • The kitchen space has been remodeled and a long strip of space has been deliberately reserved to create a U-shaped shared cabinet that makes efficient use of every inch of space to make kitchen look tidier and cleaner.
  • Many people like light-colored furniture that stays dust-free for a long time, but in general, dark-colored furniture is actually more resistant to dirt, and will remind everyone to clean it in time to keep it clean. and clean.
  • The bathroom cabinet is equipped with brown mesh marble top, durable and easy to clean. The durable texture can also maintain class and luxury feeling of the whole bathroom. You must like this design style too, right?
  • Latest Published
    08-29
    I've heard before that post-70s are stable, post-80s are individual, and post-90s are not mainstream, but it's hard to imagine what these people's home style preferences are. Perhaps in terms of personality and experience, after 7...
    08-26
    In era of lazy people, another need for entertainment appeared. More and more people look forward to seeing green mountains and beautiful waters during their hard work, and live in a lazy and comfortable family at night to experie...
    08-26
    For two years after graduation, I studied and worked every day to gain experience. After those two years and those years when I really started to fight for myself, in addition to a normal day job, I would also use skills I learned...
    08-07
    Many people say that beautiful decoration styles are prepared for large houses, but small houses cannot be maintained, which is a waste of decoration money. The editor doesn't think so, many decoration styles, big houses have styl...
    08-25
    My cousin is getting married and new house is finished. I knew that my cousin's business income for past two years was very good, so you can buy a house, but renovation cost more than 300,000 yuan This is relatives set an example ...
    08-04
    Which part of house is most difficult to decorate, of course, bathroom. The bathroom is place we use every day and it is wettest place in the house. If you want a clean, hygienic, and comfortable bathroom, most bathrooms, no mat...
    08-07
    Cousin's new house was built some time ago and has already moved in. I watch her post pictures and videos. I visited a new house while on vacation. The house is in a simple American style, which I like. , especially fashionable an...
    07-14
    Light design is something we will ignore during decoration and we won't find a problem until we move in. The design without main light has become very popular in recent years. The design without main light is new and unique, and i...
    08-04
    In decorating, everyone knows that "success or failure is determined by details", but some design details are often easy to overlook. Many small partners will face a problem, namely, whether window sills need to be installed. To...
    08-28
    It took 4 months to finish new house from rough to furniture and upholstery. I liked Scandinavian style before I bought house. How nice it is just a cloud, anyway my best friend exclaimed that it looked good after viewing and I st...