45㎡ large room counterattack, forest system and industrial style clash, this appearance exploded
2023-09-02

For a small apartment, especially a one-room apartment, if you live alone, then it is much easier to deal with color and style of decoration, main thing is that you like it. The color scheme of Mori series has always evoked a sense of relative calm in people, but much of industrial style is based on metal or concrete walls as main elements. A large studio and a small apartment can also counterattack, I must say, this appearance blew up!

45㎡ large room counterattack, forest system and industrial style clash, this appearance exploded

With exception of bathroom wall, rest of space is mostly open-plan, making small home feel more open.

Combination of interior in mostly black, white, gray and dark forest system green. The overall look is calm, but combined with exposed cement ceiling and walls, etc., it has a particularly trendy and high-end meaning

There is a sofa in living room and a bar table in back, they are all open, and space is especially petty-bourgeois.

The telewall is made from old wallcovering that looks particularly mottled and has a 3D effect.

The dining room and kitchen are done in black and white. The dining table serves as a partition between living room and kitchen. The open floor plan looks especially fresh.

The overall cabinet with black wooden doors is combined with white tiles, black and white harmony, overall cleanliness and special temperament

The background wall wall covering is still very fashionable, not only for TV wall, but even bedside table background in bedroom is decorated with a full wall gray mottled wall covering.

The bathroom is especially small, and it has a specially made glass partition, and a small area can also be separated from wet and dry.

The washbasin is custom made, color is same as toilet, old-fashioned green, neat and generous, young people in such a small apartment should really like it, but how about you?

Latest Published
09-02
For a small apartment, especially a one-room apartment, if you live alone, then it is much easier to deal with color and style of decoration, main thing is that you like it. The color scheme of Mori series has always evoked a sens...
08-15
In recent years, mixed styles of home decoration are still very popular, especially among young people, but most of them are mixed styles, such as simple, plain and beautiful, with some elements of Chinese fashion. , but many home...
08-17
Most people think that more elegant decoration styles are New Chinese Style, European Style, American Style, etc. In fact, decoration design still depends on combination and arrangement. Take a look at this 135m² simple flat floor...
08-21
Even though I was born in 90s, I am no longer young. There are seniors and juniors. Last year, I planned to sell old house and wedding house, buy a big house again and live together as a family. So this 160 square meter four-bedro...
06-28
What is natural architecture? It doesn't have to be simple, modern architecture can also be fully integrated into natural beauty. Today I am evaluating case of a minimalist villa in a natural system~ ENDLESS VILLA by: MONO archit...
08-25
An older cousin got a new house, which is top floor of a multi-storey bungalow. The distance between buildings is relatively small, but house also has an attic and a large terrace. For a big city where land is very expensive, this...
08-29
My friend's house is well chosen. Although it is a second-hand house, it has not been decorated inside. This is a wasteland that has been empty for 5 years. The surrounding facilities are developed and traffic is good, especially ...
08-06
Many people on Internet said that decoration of parents' generation was a little deep and old-fashioned, and most of them chose the more enduring Chinese style. Actually it's still too biased. Let's say you definitely don't think ...
08-27
Mediterranean decor in minds of many people is just blue and white decor. They never thought that many details would be well crafted to create an authentic mediterranean style effect. Take a look at this small Mediterranean style ...
08-29
The house I bought is in suburbs. Although it is far from urban development, metro and public transportation are very convenient, especially because it is a high-rise building, and common space is very large, but almost every apar...