The new house, personally designed by my cousin, cost 160,000 yuan including labor and materials, effect is worth it.
2023-09-02

My cousin is a decorator, although she is not a professional designer, she is also familiar with her. I started planning and designing my new home even before I got keys. When real house was handed over, all plans were ready and finishing began directly. My cousin designed it herself and construction went very fast. 100 small three-room apartments were installed in less than 2 months. The project was completed. Ease of operation, all kinds of materials and labor were reduced. I just moved in a while ago, only to know that whole package of works, materials, furniture and electrical appliances cost only 160,000 yuan The effect is worth it!

The new house, personally designed by my cousin, cost 160,000 yuan including labor and materials, effect is worth it.

The entrance is a set of white bespoke cabinets and a specially designed set of tatami changing stools, windows outside and good lighting.

The shoe cabinet is also a style of upper and lower cabinets. The white cabinet matches overall gray wall with a sense of hierarchy and doesn't look gaudy at all

The overall effect is Scandinavian style, quite trendy, lighting design is warm and subdued, and sideboard and entryway are custom made.

The TV wall is a diatom mud pattern. When I first visited it, I thought it was a cultural brick. This is much lower than cost of laying cultural bricks.

The aisle is also equipped with a simple ceiling, no particularly bright light, only such soft and warm lighting, especially with filtering colors.

This is my cousin's master bedroom with a wall mounted wardrobe on side. Even though room is small, it doesn't take much effort to put on a lot of clothes. Finally, there is a separate dressing room.

This is little niece's room. Pink bunk beds, pink linens and a pink rattle with bunny ears. It is simple, without unnecessary decorations, but very cute.

The small room was built as a separate dressing room, with two walls full of wardrobes, plus a closet in bedroom so you don't have to worry about having nowhere to put all your clothes.

The kitchen is black and white. White cabinets are combined with black tiles. Looks good, but I always think it's a bit dark in here. I'm afraid it's not safe. I have already advised my cousin to install a lamp in wall cabinet.

The bathroom is same as kitchen, bathroom is white with black tiles, but this color is just right

The shower area is separated by a shower curtain. In addition to toilet area, there is a squatting toilet outside shower area. This layout is more practical

The balcony is my favorite. I have always envied houses with balconies. Set up tables and chairs for relaxation, plant flowers and plants. Such a comfortable and cozy home is a dream home. The whole package is 160,000 yuan, isn't it too worth it?

Latest Published
09-02
My cousin is a decorator, although she is not a professional designer, she is also familiar with her. I started planning and designing my new home even before I got keys. When real house was handed over, all plans were ready and f...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-06
This is first house that actually belongs to us, so finishing is very thorough. Many materials are ordered in person, and workers on site also observe in person. Although house is only 89 square meters, entrance, dining room and l...
08-30
As first house in a new life, idea of ​​​​finishing it arose from moment I decided on this house. The house is not big, and price of housing in big cities is quite high. I bought this house 90㎡ Almost all my savings are spent on a...
08-17
A little busy at end of year. The decoration of new house has just been installed. It took 2 months. This is a popular Scandinavian style. The entire hard finish costs 80,000 yuan. I found an all inclusive decorating company quite...
08-31
Currently, most of walls in home improvement living room are covered with either latex paint or wallpaper, and there are still few tiles on wall, but my cousin is very different when decorating a new home. The walls are all cerami...
08-23
I don't have much experience in decorating new homes, so I found a decorating company to do all inclusive. The price for a small three-room apartment of 122 square meters is 150,000 and average price is about 1,200 per m2, designe...
07-06
Gold kitchen and silver bathroom, kitchen decoration should be place where every family spends most money and energy. Therefore, my home decoration, kitchen is always a priority for allocating a budget, final calculation is at le...
08-19
The new house I bought is a new property, and house was delayed by 2 months, so I started decorating it as soon as I left house. and waiting for furniture and appliances. At moment, entire decoration cost 100,000 yuan, which is st...
08-25
My cousin is getting married and new house is finished. I knew that my cousin's business income for past two years was very good, so you can buy a house, but renovation cost more than 300,000 yuan This is relatives set an example ...