The hard furnishing of new house has been completed, and they are all priced at 98,000 yuan, all of which are main materials of first-line brands.
2023-09-19

The new three-bedroom house I bought is for a family of five. Three generations live under same roof, and I'm willing to spend money on finishing. The hard finish costs 98,000 yuan. main materials of first line brands, and there is no design content. There is basically no shape, mainly because there are old people and children at home, and materials are environmentally friendly and powerful. The project took more than 2 months to complete installation, and just finished reclamation and cleaning land, and whole house is exposed to sun!

The entrance is connected to living room, there is no separate entrance, and cabinets are configured directly upstairs. Even a bench for changing shoes and drawers are included. The cabinets are additionally customizable, they are practical and beautiful.

Although not as plain as a large white wall, TV wall is also decorated with ceramic tiles. The cost is very low, but effect is more beautiful than magnificent TV wall in many people's homes. It is especially easy to care for.

The effect of decorating dining room and living room is same. Even background wall is a miniature version of TV wall. The windows are also well lit. When the family eats together, it's warm.

Common kitchen cabinets are also included. All of them are thick Lushuihe boards, which are made and installed to order. Although style is conventional, it is very durable.

This passage leads directly to three rooms. The walls are too monotonous, and they are all directly papered, which instantly become much more advanced.

The master bedroom has a large balcony. All bedrooms have paved floors, whole house is wallpapered and lighting is good. Whether it is paired with trendy beds and furniture or retro bed and furniture, it can be controlled.

This is a small bedroom, walls are covered with wallpaper, it is used as a children's room for children. The area is small, but layout is also very warm.

The second bedroom is a little bigger, designed for parents to live in, windows are bigger, space is a little more spacious, lighting is good, walls are painted with milk tea color latex paint. which looks more light and elegant. The effect is complete. Both are worth their price, right? Turnkey floor tiles - all major brands, just wait for furniture to move in!

Latest Published
09-19
The new three-bedroom house I bought is for a family of five. Three generations live under same roof, and I'm willing to spend money on finishing. The hard finish costs 98,000 yuan. main materials of first line brands, and there i...
08-06
As first house that belongs to me, decoration is always very longing. Before I received key to house, I started various plans and projects. There are more than ten sets of decoration pictures in computer, and finally new house is ...
09-04
The new house I bought is a 98 square meter bungalow with two bedrooms, lots of space and small kiosks, but floors are a bit high and there is no elevator. In any case, this is first home for a family and finishes are very thought...
09-05
A year has passed since renovation of house. The renovation, which was originally scheduled to be completed in February, has been delayed until now. Hard finishing has finally come to an end, cleaning and drying smell in preparati...
09-02
Life is directed towards future. Our parents fought for us. After we got married, we also wanted to be respectful towards our parents and support them for rest of our lives. I bought this 94m house after years of hard work. Althou...
09-04
The new house is a two-bedroom high-rise building with an area of ā€‹ā€‹100 sq.m. The total area is not too big and looks like 20 sq.m. Cost, design and materials are considered together. 150,000 to less than 160,000. Hanging for more...
08-17
After two years of working elsewhere, I was finally transferred to my hometown. My parents quickly took over old 63 sqm house I used to rent out and let me do decorating myself. I found a fashion designer and demolished everything...
08-29
The new house was delivered last December and it was empty until April when it was time for a makeover. The 117m2 three bedroom house, to avoid trouble, found a fit out company to do it all-inclusive, mostly just remodeling , Iā€™m ...
08-29
In recent years, most of owners who decorate new houses were born in 90s. Whether it is a wedding house or a one-person house, different occupations have different preferences, but sometimes some popular elements are mixed in it, ...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...