The walls of dining room and living room were completely demolished and rearranged, and children's room was squeezed out. Two bedrooms became three bedrooms, compact and beautiful.
2023-09-25

A lot of effort was put into decoration of new house. Although designer is young, he has great ideas. When he learned that this three-room apartment of 92 square meters could accommodate a family of five, he thought about demolishing walls of dining room and living room. After redevelopment children's room was squeezed out, and two-room house became a three-room one. The completion is compact and beautiful, and whole family is very happy!

The entrance hall is a separate small square room. The hallway design is also very powerful. There are cabinets on both sides. The background of dressing stool is adorned with a full-length mirror, and walls are maximized.

After entering door, there is a restaurant area. The walls in dining room and living room are removed, and a wrought iron screen is specially used as a partition between entrance and restaurant, which is beautiful and practical. .

After restaurant shrunk, space became relatively limited. There is a fold-out sofa along window as a dining chair, and under it there is a storage space, which is beautiful and practical.

The living room and balcony are combined, and original space of balcony has also been combined with living room. The walls are painted pea green and furnished with European style sofas. The small living room is also very bright and cozy. looks good.

A TV wall is not just a decoration on wall, but an open cabinet that can help with storage in living room. Although there is no cabinet door, it is also very beautiful.

A separate room is squeezed out of living room. It is very small, but it is quite enough for a children's room. Glass sliding doors are installed to increase lighting, and pink decoration is also very princessy.

The space in master bedroom is small, walls are covered with patterned wallpaper, there is a built-in wardrobe on side, and installation of sliding doors saves space.

The second bedroom is for parents. The room is small, so it can only be used as a nursery. The windows are also normal. In order to increase capacity of bedroom, bedside table is also a wardrobe bed With less storage space, transformation of such a small three-bedroom bedroom is really compact and beautiful, what do you think?

Latest Published
09-25
A lot of effort was put into decoration of new house. Although designer is young, he has great ideas. When he learned that this three-room apartment of 92 square meters could accommodate a family of five, he thought about demolish...
08-29
For low-income families, a 2-bedroom house is almost standard configuration, but if economic conditions are not enough to buy a larger house, a one-room, one-family house that can be renovated with 2 bedrooms will do. very popular...
09-25
I bought a used house 65㎡ as a new house. One bedroom house, but degree of renovation of room is still very high. I have redone kitchen, living room and bedroom, etc. ., and separated room from living room. The children's room tur...
09-15
When layout of house can be changed, if designer uses division of space correctly and changes layout, in most cases effect will be better than original layout, just like room models of most sales offices, basically layout of house...
08-30
The last few months after New Year, I've been busy decorating house. The epidemic has touched, it is still inconvenient to buy materials and upholstered furniture. Things that can be done are finally over after half a year. .Even ...
08-16
Most three-bedroom families have two bedrooms and a study, but if you want to use all three bedrooms, you'll need to find another place for study. room, whole house is dominated by white and simple style, living room is divided in...
08-30
In small apartments, designers are faced with task of making most efficient use of every centimeter of space. This new home is a 78 square meter two-bedroom home. For regular families, full functional areas are last word, but for ...
09-05
I bought a 110 square meter two-bedroom house. Over past two years, simple and beautiful Scandinavian style has become more popular, but relatively speaking, I prefer fresh and elegant simple and beautiful style. Therefore, when d...
08-16
The new house I bought is a 116 square meter house with three bedrooms. My wife does decorating. The original office was a separate room. living room to make an open study out of it. , whole space is much brighter, just by looking...
09-22
The three-room apartment of 118 square meters has been renovated for three months, and I have been busy almost all time researching what accessories to buy to decorate new house after finishing. Now it has finally come to an end. ...