80,000 hard-packed 83㎡ black and white simple style, my wife thinks it's too old-fashioned, transparent main protection is so avant-garde
2023-10-14

I bought a small two-bedroom house of 83 square meters and decorated it without thinking. Repairing rigid packaging cost 80,000 yuan. The effect was black and white simple style. which I always liked, but my wife didn't like it when I finished it, saying that whole style was not what I wanted. head guard listens to glass wall installed by daughter-in-law, I'm afraid this is only decoration that daughter-in-law likes, and she secretly shows it to her girlfriends!

80,000 hard-packed 83㎡ black and white simple style, my wife thinks it's too old-fashioned, transparent main protection is so avant-garde

There is a window to right of entrance to door. There is a whole shoe cabinet under windowsill. There is still plenty of storage space. The floor is so bulky that daughter-in-law wants it. The effect from merchant is really good. Nordic style.

The TV wall is painted dark gray and background wall in middle is finished with white marble, which still doesn't match expected effect, and looks a bit old-fashioned.

The end of bed in master bedroom is an entire wall of custom built wardrobes. This set of cabinets is very pleasing to eye and very practical. It's a wardrobe and a TV stand. The storage space is large. If I knew this, TV wall would also be equipped with this.

The main bathroom is idea of ​​the daughter-in-law. The walls have been torn down and glass partitions installed. The sink, toilet and shower are fully stocked inside. It occupies a small area. The bathroom is actually only four square meters. meters. This glass wall is really impressive. Seeing her, her heart blushed and beat.

The second bedroom is a room for future children, it has a whole tatami bed and a wardrobe, capacity is largest in whole house. But daughter-in-law said that she would not have decided on this tone if she had known it before. If child really lives here in the future, he will have a tough temper at a young age.

The finish of kitchen looks bright, cabinets are generally white and even countertops are white, but marble patterned tiles on wall are a little out of order, looking a little sloppy, not as fresh and natural as imagined. .

The second bathroom is fine, walls and floors are all in cement gray tiles, same should be done for kitchen tiles, so as not to spend money on buying tiles with a marble pattern that does not have a trendy effect. What do you think?

Latest Published
10-14
I bought a small two-bedroom house of 83 square meters and decorated it without thinking. Repairing rigid packaging cost 80,000 yuan. The effect was black and white simple style. which I always liked, but my wife didn't like it wh...
08-18
I spent over a month furnishing a new home that I just finished installing some time ago. Most of them were bought online. The room looks fresh and bright, and effect is trendy and avant-garde. Friends and relatives all praise it ...
09-23
My cousin got married on May 1st and then went on vacation. I didn't come back until recently. I was in their wedding hall last week. The effect of house is really good. As far as, the effect is very good, sunshine! The living ro...
08-09
For past few months, I've been busy finishing up my new home and buying materials for furniture. Once installation is complete, I'll be busy with move. There are quite a few relatives and friends who want to come to Wenju recently...
08-06
Many people on Internet said that decoration of parents' generation was a little deep and old-fashioned, and most of them chose the more enduring Chinese style. Actually it's still too biased. Let's say you definitely don't think ...
10-12
I'm getting married next month and 66 sqm wedding hall I bought is already decorated, cleaned and dried. The decoration is done by sister-in-law.After furniture moved into hall, many friends settled here.The effect of fashion mix ...
09-24
I bought a 126㎡ bungalow with three bedrooms, a small living area and good lighting on third floor. It also has an entrance garden. It is decorated in a simple and beautiful style. After counting hard-packed list, it's about 19 ye...
09-17
When people reach middle age, their environmental preferences change a bit. For example, this three-room apartment of 95 square meters belongs to a 37-year-old couple. same as original old house. , previous one was a bit more fres...
09-08
When new and old properties change, buy a used home as a residence. Firstly, community is mature and all amenities are ready. Instead of waiting one or two years to hand over keys, this can be translated quickly. However, only dis...
08-06
My little brother is getting married and I don't have time to take care of him when I'm busy with work. My mom is fully responsible for house from purchase of house to completion of finishing. decoration of two-bedroom apartment a...