The new 87 ㎡ house was completed, and green wall with study sofa was jealous, and neighbors followed suit!
2023-10-18

New home just completed. 87 sq.m. two-room apartment decorated in fresh IKEA style. Cabinet design is very good. There are also cabinets in kitchen aisle. most beautiful thing is that sofa wall has a green bottom and a white built-in wardrobe.

The new 87 ㎡ house was completed, and green wall with study sofa was jealous, and neighbors followed suit!

In entrance aisle there is a built-in wardrobe for shoes and hats with a worktop in middle and a place for home shoes at bottom.

To left of entrance is a small passage leading to kitchen and space on both sides is not wasted, it is built into a built-in storage cabinet that can be called a wardrobe in its own right.

The kitchen cabinets inside are also bespoke cabinets, U-shaped overall cabinets, white cabinets with yellow tiles, looking fresh and atmospheric.

There is a dining room at entrance. There are rows of card seats against wall. This space is not only a dining room, but also a place for reading. The wall is connected to background wall of the sofa, and everything is made of built-in wardrobes or shelves. The secret storage is especially realistic.

It's wall in background of sofa that's especially enviable. Most people decorate it with paintings and figures. Built into it to become a landscape.

If you look at whole living room from a different angle, connection with dining room is very smooth. When restaurant is not eating, it is very convenient to use as a table for rest or a workbench. Installing cork boards on wall and pasting photos are also very realistic and artistic. !

The TV wall remains empty. Not only does wall have no shape, but even paintings are not installed.

The decor of the master bedroom is also relatively fresh and simple. The wardrobe consists of a built-in wardrobe with shutters.

The bathroom is separated by a shower curtain to separate dry and wet. The color of tile is neither bright nor light, and atmosphere of white bathroom is just right.

The washing machine was not placed in bathroom, but on balcony they specially made a cabinet for companion of washing machine. A small decoration 87㎡ can be so beautiful and practical, no wonder so many people are jealous, what do you think?

Latest Published
10-18
New home just completed. 87 sq.m. two-room apartment decorated in fresh IKEA style. Cabinet design is very good. There are also cabinets in kitchen aisle. most beautiful thing is that sofa wall has a green bottom and a white built...
10-15
I bought a new house in November last year. Everyone said it was not good to put a new house in heating period, so I postponed it until early spring of this year. It took 4 months before and after renovation of house 128㎡. Furnitu...
08-17
The new house I bought is a 98 square meter high-rise building with two bedrooms. The decorating company does everything inclusive, except for furniture and appliances. All other finishes and materials are up to 100,000 yuan per h...
10-06
I used all my savings to buy this 122 square meter three bedroom apartment. Finishing lasted intermittently for more than three months. The hard finish just finished last week and it was removed. After spending 170,000 yuan, effec...
09-21
I bought a set of 90㎡ duplex high-rise buildings, area is not bad, and decoration cost more than 300,000 yuan. The simple and beautiful style is very casual, and effect is very beautiful. What's more, it is not only beautiful, but...
08-13
I like Riman, especially Japanese-style furniture inside. Most of them are mostly made from logs and space created is fresh and quiet. The new house is a small house with three bedrooms of 100 sq.m. m. Designed by a Japanese-style...
09-20
The new house I bought is 122 sq. master bedroom at barn door Wardrobe is beautiful and practical, much more practical than two bathrooms Even neighbors follow suit after seeing this How do you deal with two bathrooms? The overal...
10-14
There are acquaintances from property side of house I bought, and house was not delivered when it came time to rent house, so I went to my acquaintance to arrange an entrance to site ahead of time for repairs. , A month after I ac...
08-28
The wedding house is a dilapidated house within city. The main location. Relatively close to block, and life and work are more convenient. The house is still quite old. I can see bricks. After talking with designer, wife grew bold...
08-25
This is my first time owning my own home and decorating it for first time in my life. I have little experience. During whole finishing process, although there is a supervisor in finishing company, I usually insist on coming to new...