The new house with a building area of ​​118㎡ is also divided by four bedrooms, which is a bit cramped, but the layout is perfect.
2023-10-25

The new house is a three-room house with a built-up area of ​​118 sq.m. The initial layout is good. The layout was later adjusted to squeeze out dressing room. I feel that it is a bit cramped to arrange furniture. The layout of four-room apartment is perfect!

Starting from front door, interior furniture or decorations are done in dark colors, and warmth is felt from door with a warm-colored light source. The upper and lower cabinets for shoes and hats are installed, and lower one is also left empty, which is convenient for storing household slippers, which is simple and practical.

There is a one-way sliding door on right side of entrance, and through sliding door one enters kitchen. The two rows of cabinets are also solid wood, with blue wall and floor tiles, and there is a refreshing Mediterranean feel.

The entrance from aisle is a restaurant. Initially, restaurant had a very spacious room, during renovation it was separated by a wall, and dining table and chairs were crowded in corner of living room.

All interior walls are painted in earthy khaki color, which is biased towards American country temperament, with a calm and leisurely feel. The TV wall has no shape, it is directly painted orange, and pure color wall is simple and warm.

After changing layout, living room is not as spacious as before, so a three-seater flat-shaped sofa is placed on sofa, and in order to make it look more spacious, balcony also opens up and a deck chair is placed for reading and drinking tea, very convenient.

This is original area of ​​the restaurant, separated by an office with a retro book rhyme, which is a little small, but enough for an office and study. The brick-red cultural bricks and wrought-iron bookshelves on wall are quite artistic.

There is no stretch ceiling in master bedroom, gray matte wallpapers, a log bed and striped curtains are pasted on walls, clearly inconsistent color scheme looks harmonious, and also indicates some kind of high fashion and comfort.

The master bedroom and original small bedroom are connected together and it is not completely connected. An independent walk-in closet connected to master bedroom has been completed. There is a separate dressing table in form of a drawer, and there are also symmetrical wardrobes on both sides. An office, practical and beautiful.

The design of second bedroom is same as living room: walls are painted earthy yellow and match log furniture.

The design of toilet not only consists of dry and wet separation, but highlight is use of mirror glass as dry and wet glass separation. Initially, a small space looks more spacious under reflection.

Latest Published
10-25
The new house is a three-room house with a built-up area of ​​118 sq.m. The initial layout is good. The layout was later adjusted to squeeze out dressing room. I feel that it is a bit cramped to arrange furniture. The layout of fo...
09-16
Scandinavian style is still very popular in last two years. Whether it is an ordinary residence or a wedding hall, it is a very suitable choice of style, especially Nordic style can be freely switched, small and fresh style, light...
08-09
My best friend's new house was finished two months ago, and I moved into it just a few days ago. Last week I visited new house where she will live. Not to mention fact that house is quite small. three bedroom house 94sqm Logically...
10-12
Families with two children can be envied, for example, my colleagues got married within a year of dating, had a couple of children and last year moved into a new three-bedroom house of 98 square meters, becoming a new home. for a ...
08-21
The new house I bought is an old house of 68 square meters. Although house is over 20 years old, exterior of building is still relatively new. The house is a space in shape of a knife. large one bedroom house. In living room, I li...
10-19
New house 118㎡, and main layout has not changed during renovation. I will show everyone when arranging furniture. The effect is amazing even before arrangement of furniture! The living room has a balcony. Although sofa wall and ...
10-06
I have seen several factory style LOFT apartments hosted by foreign landlords. Let's solve everyone's problems today. Take a look at this 58㎡ LOFT apartment. The height of ceilings of house is only 4 meters. Glass floor from entra...
10-04
My wife is from Sichuan, I've been with her for over 5 years and my food has gotten heavier. When decorating wedding hall, my mother took care of everything. The 88 square meter house was decorated in a simple style of black, whit...
09-03
The new house is a three-bedroom house with an area of ​​128 sq.m. In fact, area of ​​\u200b\u200bthe house is not large, but price is not low either. There are five people in family, so I don't have to worry about decorating. I d...
06-30
Under influence of epidemic, traditional office room has gradually become obsolete. More environmentally friendly and natural office forms are appearing in our lives. "Green", "ecology" and "sharing" have become buzzwords in sever...