A 118-meter three-bedroom house costs only 180,000 yuan from draft to move in, and all effects are worth it!
2023-11-01

I've been married and lived on street for five years in a row. The family's savings finally paid off for this 118 sq. RMB from rough to residential. All relatives and friends who saw it said it was worth it and they are so proud that they will post their graduation photos for everyone!

A 118-meter three-bedroom house costs only 180,000 yuan from draft to move in, and all effects are worth it!

Porch and entry porch cabinets are custom made for more practicality. There are upper and lower shoe cabinets and upper and lower dressing rooms.

The TV wall has no shape, it is only painted blue with plaster lines, and effect is also very beautiful.

The brown faux leather sofa is very practical, beautiful and easy to care for. If you have bear children at home, you can also buy this sofa.

From living room is a dining area. The faux solid wood dining table and chairs are highly textured, and balcony is open to form an arched walkway. The interior is multi-layered.

The sliding door is kitchen. Open lacquer cabinets are still very popular lately. They have effect of solid wood, are durable and moisture resistant, fit very well into style. This orange warm light installation makes kitchen look warm and has a sensual beauty filter layer.

The interior of master bedroom is painted turquoise, and bay windows are not tatami, instead stone countertops are straight, and pillows are comfortable and trendy.

The second bedroom is for parents, rooms are not very spacious, dark wood color bed is combined with elegant bed linen, which is also age appropriate for parents.

This room is even smaller, child is still small, and bed is also a prepared children's bed, general color is painted in blue tones, if child grows up, he will be able to live in room himself.

The main bathroom is squeezed into bathroom. The cabinets in bathroom are all brick, moisture resistant and durable, and appearance is also beautiful. The bath and shower are integrated, and you can take a bath or shower if you want

The additional bathroom is much smaller than main bathroom and matches general American style on outside. The brick cabinet for bathroom has a door that imitates solid wood. The shower curtain is also good for dry and wet separation. Do you think 180,000 is worth it?

Latest Published
11-01
I've been married and lived on street for five years in a row. The family's savings finally paid off for this 118 sq. RMB from rough to residential. All relatives and friends who saw it said it was worth it and they are so proud t...
08-16
I bought a small multi-storey house with an area of ​​123 sq.m. I asked friends to help me decorate it. There was no design fee. The finish is relatively simple. The whole package is 110,000. Ugly as it seemed, but it's still very...
08-18
The new house is a separate house, a small house with three bedrooms of 96 sq.m. The house is quite small and compact, but no-spending house is beautiful and location was a bit off road. time. Now house is just right, next to subw...
09-22
It's been a while since I bought a new house. Bungalow with an area of ​​111 sq.m has three bedrooms and is located on third floor. The simplification of finishing costs 10,000 yuan. After soft finish is matched at a later stage, ...
09-25
This 128-square-meter, three-bedroom apartment cost 190,000 RMB from rough to hardcover. It is made in log style, decorated with logs as main material. The price of marble on TV wall is high, and whole thing costs 10,000 yuan Let'...
10-08
Both I and my wife are from other places. We got married after graduation. Before that, we had no housing requirements. It's good to rent a house. Now that child is at school age, I have accumulated my savings plus sponsorship of ...
08-06
This is our first home. Although we had no decorating experience before, we still have a lot of experience in this kind. We followed several decorating bloggers and within 2 months we did everything that most people would do. step...
08-30
Although this is first house, but I also want to buy it in one go. I bought a three-bedroom house that ended up being a family of three. Although area is small, functional area is also good. , but after buying a house, finishing s...
09-10
The size of wedding hall I bought is small, only a two-bedroom apartment of 84 square meters, and location is not in city, not too far in Jinnan area. I bought home appliances last. month during the National Day promotion. It is b...
10-06
The purpose of buying a new house was to be able to live in time, so I bought a hardcover house and rough house needed to be refurbished. I also bought a 100-square-meter, two-bedroom hardcover house that cost an additional 800 yu...