Lighting is very important for decoration. The new 108 sqm house has warm lighting, warm and beautiful, like a model room.
2023-11-04

The simple style is really out of ordinary if you use right color. For example, in this new 108-square-meter, three-bedroom home, walls are painted in light goose yellow, lighting is fully installed in warm colors, and furniture is warm and comfortable. Beautiful. My friends all said that it was beautiful, like a model room, and feeling of home did not diminish at all. Show everyone!

There is an upper and lower shoe cabinet in hallway, and a Scandinavian-style drawer on wall between dining room and living room, which is not only a partition, but also a decoration.

The background wall of restaurant is decorated with hard film + mirror stripes, which is very textured and fashionable. The shape of chandelier is especially beautiful, creates a beautiful scenery, and atmosphere is easily created. There is also a window between it and kitchen, so there is no need to walk a lot on it when serving dishes.

The kitchen is full of warm lights, and orange and yellow cabinet doors look like an extra layer of filter. The small balcony I brought with me is a living balcony where washing and drying takes place.

Looking into living room from dining room, TV wall is decorated with hardcover and mirror stripes, like a restaurant background wall, which is simple and elegant without losing quality. There is a glass sliding door between loggia and loggia, and coffee-colored curtains are especially warm.

The base is a shared wood floor, and beige fabric sofa is also paired with leopard-print cushions that are both trendy and comfortable.

The wall of master bedroom is covered with gold-tone wallpaper with small patterns, which helps a lot to sleep under warm lights, creating a warm and comfortable atmosphere for sleeping.

The second bedroom is much smaller and basically only has a small walkway for bed and closet. Luckily, a bay window can be a nice place to relax with some pillows.

The office also has a bay window. This is a double office. Tables all over wall. Two layers of solid wood partitions are installed for storage. It is simple and elegant, and atmosphere of this study room is very pleasant.

Most notable is wall-to-wall collection at back of office, with all sorts of out-of-print books and Chuan Pu art decorations. Speaking of which, he looks proud.

​The guest bathroom does not have a separate shower room, as well as a wet/dry separation. A shower screen will be installed in future. A more powerful design is a niche-shelf next to shower. space is very well used and niche is built Can fit a lot of toiletries.

Latest Published
11-04
The simple style is really out of ordinary if you use right color. For example, in this new 108-square-meter, three-bedroom home, walls are painted in light goose yellow, lighting is fully installed in warm colors, and furniture i...
08-19
It's been a month since I moved into a new house, and waiting for hard and upholstered furniture for almost half a year is still fruitful. decoration, especially with matching Simple and beautiful soft decoration style is simple a...
09-02
This is first new house that belongs to us. Even though we worked hard for 8 years, we settled down in this city. Finally, we don't have to worry about renting a house. Even monthly loan repayment , I feel it is no longer same. Fi...
09-01
Actually, decorating a new home doesn't have to be all that luxurious, especially now that most people decorate it to make it more practical and home decorating tends to be simpler. The decoration of this small house with three be...
08-10
I'm still very busy at work. If you're really worried about decorating your home, this will definitely tighten things up. My mother took over finishing work and found an experienced craftsman to install them. House of 89 sq. meter...
09-05
The new house was installed last year and we moved in middle of twelfth lunar month. The house is small, with two bedrooms of 110 m2, and finishes are not washed out at all. The designer made three sets of plans for selection, and...
08-29
I've never been into decor. When I first received key, I was overwhelmed by rough house for about half a month before I started learning various decorating skills online. The designer she worked with is quite young, but design is ...
10-28
My friend is one of those who often goes on business trips. In new house, repairs have been interrupted for more than six months. The decoration was not finished until end of last month. Recently just installed furniture and appli...
10-28
If you want to say you're jealous, you must be a cousin's family. My cousin has been a good student since childhood. After graduating from high school in a big city, he worked for a large company. I bought a 139 square meter big h...
08-30
As first house in a new life, idea of ​​​​finishing it arose from moment I decided on this house. The house is not big, and price of housing in big cities is quite high. I bought this house 90㎡ Almost all my savings are spent on a...