A tatami mat is installed in corner of living room, and a guest room and a study are available. In an instant, two bedrooms become three bedrooms!
2023-11-20

The new house was originally two-room, living room is long, and large sofa looks very empty in renders, so I decided to replace it with a smaller sofa, and next to it I built a bed and a tatami table. This and an office In both cases, two bedrooms instantly turn into three bedrooms!

A tatami mat is installed in corner of living room, and a guest room and a study are available. In an instant, two bedrooms become three bedrooms!

When entering door full of white upper and lower cabinets for shoes, with seams on bottom, where you can put some house slippers and stuff, and take them out much more conveniently.

Behind sliding door of dining room is kitchen, overall cabinet in dark coffee color looks very textured and stylish.

This is a living room, quite spacious, and windows are also close to interior space. Tatami is built into firth, which can be used as a guest room or study. If whole curtain is a private room!

The original large sofa has been replaced with this small sofa, which makes space look more compact and warmer.

The European-style bed in master bedroom and wardrobe with log sliding doors are all white to keep from getting dirty, and log one seems a bit out of place. How do you think?

The second bedroom is room of father-in-law and mother-in-law, whole room is covered with wallpaper, which is more elegant.

The bathroom is equipped with a separate shower, and water stains are practically not removed, which is more practical.

The last one is a small balcony, a rather small square shape, where washing and drying takes place, and hanging cabinets are specially installed to store some toiletries or clothes. Such a transformation, I wonder if everyone will do same in this situation?

Latest Published
11-20
The new house was originally two-room, living room is long, and large sofa looks very empty in renders, so I decided to replace it with a smaller sofa, and next to it I built a bed and a tatami table. This and an office In both ca...
08-16
Most three-bedroom families have two bedrooms and a study, but if you want to use all three bedrooms, you'll need to find another place for study. room, whole house is dominated by white and simple style, living room is divided in...
09-25
I bought a used house 65㎡ as a new house. One bedroom house, but degree of renovation of room is still very high. I have redone kitchen, living room and bedroom, etc. ., and separated room from living room. The children's room tur...
08-13
The second child is about to turn 3 years old, and a separate small bedroom has become very necessary. My wife has been planning to convert a two-bedroom house into a three-bedroom house since last year. house is quite good for a ...
10-18
In order to save money, 89㎡ three-room apartment is half-packed. The main materials are purchased by ourselves, and shape is also less designed. The design is also done by ourselves. The use of wall as a bar counter is not only ba...
08-30
In small apartments, designers are faced with task of making most efficient use of every centimeter of space. This new home is a 78 square meter two-bedroom home. For regular families, full functional areas are last word, but for ...
11-11
The construction area of ​​110 square meters consists of three bedrooms, two halls and two bathrooms. Although cost of finishing is 200,000 yuan, it is worth money. The use of space is very good, there are no dead corners, and usa...
11-13
The price of housing is too high, so I bought an old 40 square meter house on top floor in urban area, with a loft-style terrace of several square meters, a sunny holiday house, small house is so stylish! Most of old houses have...
11-03
In order to make most of every inch of space in house, despite fact that new house is only 102 square meters with two bedrooms, since living and dining rooms are slightly larger, living room has been redone. -planned at time of re...
08-31
In these post-New Year days, they are mainly busy with finishing house. Due to special circumstances, whether it is hard work, or buying furniture and equipment later, it is quite painstaking, which is why project is greatly slowe...