With 60,000 pieces of simple furniture and 100,000 pieces of furniture, new house will immediately become simple and European in style!
2023-11-22

The new 83㎡ house was just renovated and took over a month to install. It cost 60,000 yuan. The furniture was all in European style. The total cost is 100,000 yuan. Cool, especially which sofa is really beautiful, listen, my wife is right, light decoration but heavy decoration, don't waste money, this Jiangou family has more face!

With 60,000 pieces of simple furniture and 100,000 pieces of furniture, new house will immediately become simple and European in style!

The shoe cabinet at entrance is a partition, a remake, sofa is made to measure, and couch is divided into a deck chair.

Next to living room is dining room with a sideboard, a sliding door to kitchen and a simple ceiling that isn't too fancy.

The TV is façade, and can be considered most expensive form, backdrop is made of ceramic tiles, and plaster lines are laid on outside, which is atmospheric and stylish.

I didn't spend a lot of money on styling background wall of restaurant, I bought hanging pictures on Internet and hung them so that it would not be so monotonous. From this angle you can see kitchen, all white cabinets.

The kitchen is not too big and small square bricks on wall look more elegant and work well with white cabinets.

The master bedroom has a bay window and has also been decked out and decorated with custom pillows and is now also a place to relax. The bed and sofa are a set, both are made in European style.

The wardrobe is custom made and it's right on top. The wardrobe costs a lot of money, except for sofa, which is more expensive.

The bathroom is separated from wet and dry, and sink is outside. Convenient to wash hands and eat. The bathroom is equipped not only with a toilet, but also with directly installed squatting toilets, where there used to be a drain in floor. which is more convenient to use.

The balcony is next to bathroom, and it's much more convenient to change water, washing machine can be placed right on balcony, and laundry can be dried here, so you don't have to worry about bathroom being too small. I would also like to give you some advice here. It's okay not to make fancy decorations that aren't practical. The subsequent decoration will emphasize style. If you don't like it, you can change style with a soft embellishment. There are new ideas everywhere in life. Isn't it more beautiful?

Latest Published
11-22
The new 83㎡ house was just renovated and took over a month to install. It cost 60,000 yuan. The furniture was all in European style. The total cost is 100,000 yuan. Cool, especially which sofa is really beautiful, listen, my wife ...
11-03
The new house is a 102-square-meter high-rise building with a relatively large total area, and hard parts of decoration are relatively simple, there are no particularly intricate or magnificent shapes, it looks mundane, and decora...
10-19
New house 118㎡, and main layout has not changed during renovation. I will show everyone when arranging furniture. The effect is amazing even before arrangement of furniture! The living room has a balcony. Although sofa wall and ...
10-27
American style, European style and other styles of home decoration always seem too luxurious and unlivable. I still prefer simple style of black, white and grey. After two months of finishing, although it is still simple and simpl...
10-17
I bought a new house and did not have time to decorate it. The mother-in-law could not see that new house was hanging out, so every day she ran to decorate it. meter large with two bedrooms, living room looks very large, so mother...
11-21
When new house was decorated, it didn't have a special European shape, simple ceiling and TV wall, etc., and it was inexpensive. Later, when I was shopping for furniture, I saw a set of 280,000 European-style furniture. The buildi...
10-30
I almost spent my savings on buying a house, so decorating it is easy. For wall painting and tiling with an area of ​​91 sq. m took more than 50,000 yuan. Because there is no decorative effect, and there is nothing to dispel smell...
08-15
I didn't want house I bought last year to be too luxurious or complicated. You can just decorate it and live in it. The 87㎡ house has two bedrooms and is high rise. The communal swimming pool is relatively large. Over 60,000 yuan ...
10-18
The new 94 m2 two bedroom house is stylish and simple, with walls painted in high quality grey. When heavy finishing comes to an end, wife thinks that walls are too monotonous. , so she bought a white one for 500 yuan. Let workers...
11-16
Finishing a new two-bedroom house with an area of ​​89 sq. m completed. I did not expect that Mediterranean is also done in a simple style. Lots of light colors with a bit of light blue added. This Mediterranean looks romantic and...