The new home decoration extends balcony by 60 cm and then separates room with curtains.
2023-11-23

Houses in big cities cost a lot of money, and a two-bedroom layout can take up one master bedroom and one nursery. After it's done, is there really no room for a study, or is this husband's idea Robust? The balcony expands 60cm in living room, and when installed with curtains, it becomes a separate rest room, and there is no delay in drying clothes, which is just great!

The new home decoration extends balcony by 60 cm and then separates room with curtains.

There is no space for a shoe closet in hallway, so shoe closet is designed right in front of front door and kitchen is right behind sliding door on right. The floor and ceiling in hallway are beautiful.

The kitchen is very non-standard size, and windows from side of balcony are in corner, so two straight cabinets are installed, on one side for work, and on other side for cooking.

Going inside, you will see a living and dining area, a log dining table and chairs, sideboards not only curly, but also decorated with photo walls.

The living room was originally larger, but this is effect of extending balcony by 60 cm. The sofa, combined with striped fabric and solid wood, creates a sense of American elegance.

There is almost no form on TV wall, and TV cabinets and showcases that come with furniture are simple, fresh and atmospheric.

This is balcony space after opening. On one side there is a whole wall of storage cabinets and a hanging chair. On other side is a desk and bookcase. It is relatively spacious and well lit. There is also a clothes dryer, which can be used for different purposes in one room.

The master bedroom has a slight and fresh rustic feel to it. The wardrobe is a finished product, purchased directly, and it matches bed. It is very beautiful, and internal structure is also very practical.

​The children's room has bunk beds, and usually children live there. Occasionally, mom can sleep peacefully when she comes home from dacha. There are desks, chairs, cabinets, a small table for homemade games. To decorate a house, you need to spend time thinking, and you can find a place with a purpose, right?

Latest Published
11-23
Houses in big cities cost a lot of money, and a two-bedroom layout can take up one master bedroom and one nursery. After it's done, is there really no room for a study, or is this husband's idea Robust? The balcony expands 60cm in...
11-21
When buying a house, most people will go to showroom, right? The owner of this home is no exception. He bought a house after reading. The finish is based on model's room sample and some other optimization changes have been made. T...
08-29
I've never been into decor. When I first received key, I was overwhelmed by rough house for about half a month before I started learning various decorating skills online. The designer she worked with is quite young, but design is ...
11-01
The new house is a 129 m² three-bedroom house located on corner of whole building. The living room does not have a balcony, but there is a corner space as a gift or a triangular space with a floor, which does not affect lighting a...
10-25
Two-room apartment of 78 sq. m2 is decorated in a combination of decor styles: Scandinavian freshness, simple elegance and French romantic style. This kind of home decor is probably liked by many young people. It is very unique, e...
11-21
The area of ​​the new house is 100 square meters, layout is relatively ordinary, hard decoration is relatively simple, and style is not outstanding. After placing new Chinese-style furniture, there is a feeling. The layout of two-...
08-16
I have lived in city for a long time, and I always yearn for rural life in village. If only there were more greenery in house, if only there were birds, fish, etc., but have you ever seen a fish raised to floor? Create a small cou...
11-02
It took six months to finish a new house with an area of ​​138 sq.m. True, work is slow and painstaking. Don't look at clutter and ugly finishes. I hired a cleaning company to clean up wasteland. This simple style The end effect i...
08-31
Currently, most of walls in home improvement living room are covered with either latex paint or wallpaper, and there are still few tiles on wall, but my cousin is very different when decorating a new home. The walls are all cerami...
08-25
A family of three lived in same old house for 8 years and finally replaced it with this 127-meter room with three bedrooms and two living rooms. The elderly and children also have separate rooms. The whole house is simple and gene...