The first repair took 17 watts, and neighbors mistakenly considered it exemplary!
2023-11-26

I don't have much experience with first finishing because this is first house, so it's inevitable that more effort was put into it. a year, and cost was also worth 170,000 yuan. Although I always feel like I was swindled out of money, effect is really good. Neighbors came to visit and thought I bought model room directly from sales office. It was so funny!

The first repair took 17 watts, and neighbors mistakenly considered it exemplary!

In hallway, entire wall is built up with a shoe closet with louvered doors, and floor is specially made of Scandinavian parquet, tiles alone delayed construction time by a week, but effect is worth seeing.

You can see living room from this angle, but some of electrical appliances haven't arrived yet, and you can basically move in next month.

The sofa and background wall in living room are light blue, and windows are large floor-to-ceiling with good lighting. The child is still small and loves to climb, so white inner window frame has been recreated to make it more beautiful.

The TV wall is shaped like an American-style fireplace, which is pretty cute. The TV wall costs just under 4,000 yuan, which is still a discount.

In dining room there is a sideboard with two walls, which belongs to dark hall and connects living room and bedroom, door is often opened slightly so as not to look dull.

There is a sliding door between kitchen and dining area, matcha green tiles on wall, and oversized white cabinets are very fresh!

The master bedroom balcony has ultra-low lighting that can't be removed, so it can only be left after opening, but effect of creating a space to relax is not bad.

The walls of children's room are painted blue and walls are decorated with balloons. The furniture is small, including beds, tables and chairs. The space is very nice.

​Everything is still focused on child. The original study room has also been turned into a games room. After he passes that age, he will rebuild it into a study room here. Maybe this sweet feeling can still go on. ~~~

Latest Published
11-26
I don't have much experience with first finishing because this is first house, so it's inevitable that more effort was put into it. a year, and cost was also worth 170,000 yuan. Although I always feel like I was swindled out of mo...
10-02
The new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​109 square meters. I received keys only at end of last year. In order to quickly live in a new house, I started construction at end of year. I signed a New Year's contract ...
10-21
Six months ago, I finally got keys to my first house. I don't have much experience in decorating. It took me almost a month to finish. The small 83㎡ three-room apartment is relatively simply decorated, and later decorations are Sc...
10-06
I used all my savings to buy this 122 square meter three bedroom apartment. Finishing lasted intermittently for more than three months. The hard finish just finished last week and it was removed. After spending 170,000 yuan, effec...
10-24
Most working-class decorations should now look like our home. They do not want to put off decorating while they work, so they choose a comprehensive way to hire labor and materials. New house with an area of ​​102 sq. decoration c...
08-19
The new house was decorated early and it took more than 2 months to dry air. The plan is to move into a new house on first day of New Year. During this time, many friends and relatives have visited, and they all praise it as a mod...
10-14
The new 108 m2 house I bought was originally a small house with three bedrooms. The living room is too big, but bedroom is relatively small. The original dining room was moved to living room layout, and vacant dining room was turn...
08-19
In fact, there are many types of apartments where entrance is kitchen, especially in old used houses. The kitchen wall on gas side was broken down, inner window wall was blocked, and door was replaced on other side. The effect is ...
09-16
I'm usually busy with work, and new house I've bought is relatively large. I plan to live with my mother-in-law. After mother-in-law retired, I just took care of decoration of house . She herself ran decoration company and communi...
08-21
This is first house our family owns. This is just such a house. In addition to down payment for multi-year savings, both parents are sponsored to receive it. The first decoration is also for simplicity and practicality, including ...