The boss spent a whopping 1 million yuan to decorate his new home. The effect is really great, and style he saw for the first time!
2023-11-26

The boss spent 1 million yuan to decorate a 200 square meter flat floor. The room with four bedrooms and two living rooms is very spacious. The effect is great and high quality. It looks like Chinese style and Japanese style The ceiling is also made of patterns See you next time, help me see what style it is!

The boss spent a whopping 1 million yuan to decorate his new home. The effect is really great, and style he saw for the first time!

This is an entrance with shoe cabinets covering entire wall on both sides, marble floor tiles and a false ceiling. The shoe cabinet entrance is bigger than our restaurant!

There is also a painting on opposite side of entrance. This painting is said to be worth several thousand yuan.

The suspended ceiling in living room is decorated with Chinese-style wood lattice, background wall of sofa is Japanese-style, and chandelier is reminiscent of Tang Dynasty.

Imported marble TV wall that matches solid color curtains and sofa in the living room. She is elegant and luxurious, like daffodils~

The false ceiling in dining room is same as in living room, but model is scaled down. The dining table and chairs are black plain solid wood which is tasteful if you hate it. You can see fresh effect of kitchen when you enter sliding door.

The master bedroom has contrasting colors of dark wood and ebony, but effect is not harsh. The background wall is decorated with solid wood wall panels and solid colors, which looks more stylish.

The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet with good storage space, just like Presidential Suite, decorated in a simple and beautiful style.

The main color of children's room is blue, bedding and curtains are all blue, and even wallpaper is blue and white vertical stripes. A simple desk and a bookcase on wall are very practical. This space is a bit American. .

This is a study room, relatively simple, but all furniture is solid wood, and black ones don't look depressing, but rather have an academic charm.

The additional bathroom is separated from wet and dry, and dry area is large enough. The washing machine is a versatile washer-dryer, which is much more convenient for washing and drying. This space is mixed, right? Very cute, what do you think, what style of decoration?

Latest Published
11-26
The boss spent 1 million yuan to decorate a 200 square meter flat floor. The room with four bedrooms and two living rooms is very spacious. The effect is great and high quality. It looks like Chinese style and Japanese style The c...
10-29
After almost three months of hard work, finishing of three bedrooms of 138 square meters has been completed. In order to ensure good workmanship and after-sales service, I found a large local company, 230,000 yuan was spent on art...
08-08
My cousin's new house was installed some time ago and I finally visited it a few days ago. I just heard that hard finish of a house of more than 110 square meters costs only 80,000 yuan for a bad finish. It's really high end, if y...
11-13
A cousin bought a two-story villa on outer ring road. The area is about 300 square meters. It took more than six months to repair. I heard that renovation cost a full 1 million yuan. Last week I had opportunity to visit it. Fan, e...
08-18
I know how sad it is to be a worker. I married early and settled in this big city. In beginning, I could only buy a small blank. I lived 10 years. Last year, I finally switched to this big Van, decorated it in a new Chinese style ...
08-14
The cousin's new house is an 88-square-meter high-rise building. The house is not large, because it has three rooms, and one can even say that it is compact. The furnishing company I introduced to her to cost of only 70,000 yuan f...
10-27
A cousin said in first half of year that she was renovating a new house and it has just been completed so far. Connecting furniture and household appliances cost 220,000 yuan. I thought it was chic, but it turned out that form was...
09-28
The new house I bought is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​128 square meters. It has not been repaired before, and this is first repair. It took six months to complete project. small episodes in middle, and whole process c...
09-28
The professor has already retired, and now he is just returning to school. I heard that he was busy with repairs during winter holidays. Now nursing home located in outer ring is being ventilated and lived in 144㎡ house. It is ver...
09-08
My parents are also picky about people. They have worked hard all their lives and are now retiring soon. There are many neighbors in old house, and they all know each other. They are not happy about change of housing, so they can ...