The ups and downs of renting a house over course of 8 years turned into a happy experience when I moved into a 59 sq.m.
2023-11-27

The couple rented a house in this city for 8 years. After 8 years of hard work, they finally bought their own house. Despite being small at 59 square meters, it has gone through a meticulous finish, furniture and soft furnishings. Decoration It is very beautiful Post-modern American style, friends and relatives praise beauty, and feeling of happiness overwhelms after move!

The ups and downs of renting a house over course of 8 years turned into a happy experience when I moved into a 59 sq.m.

The kitchen is on right side of hallway. The shoe cabinet is in aisle a little ahead. The door also has a simple shoe rack. The deer head decoration is bought online, which is very American style.

Upon entering, you will find a dining table at bar where you can eat, read and entertain. It is very practical and takes up little space.

There is a small American-style sofa in living room. The blue fabric goes very well with light blue wall, giving it a touch of elegance.

The TV wall is relatively simple, except for storage partition installed on it, there are almost no other forms, simple and beautiful~

The whole balcony is made of tatami, light is very good, it's good to read a book and bask in sun. A very beautiful place to relax. If you have children in future, balcony in the living room can be converted into a children's room.

The kitchen is small and miserable, but relatively clean and tidy, tiles are also very resistant to dirt.

I still seem to really like zebras. The decorative paintings on walls and zebra bedding are very post-modern. Probably, dream of many girls is to put a round bed in bedroom, right?

The washing machine was placed in bathroom, and sink was made wider so that many items could be placed on the countertop. There is no dry/wet separation here, and a shower curtain can also prevent water splashing—this design is more practical for smaller apartments!

Latest Published
11-27
The couple rented a house in this city for 8 years. After 8 years of hard work, they finally bought their own house. Despite being small at 59 square meters, it has gone through a meticulous finish, furniture and soft furnishings....
10-23
Living in capital city of Beijing, price of renting a house is still very high, even if you drive to 4th Ring Road. After graduation, you move out of student dormitory and rent a basement. The house is my own decision, and small 4...
09-25
I bought a used house 65㎡ as a new house. One bedroom house, but degree of renovation of room is still very high. I have redone kitchen, living room and bedroom, etc. ., and separated room from living room. The children's room tur...
08-25
The new house was installed and disinfected, and it took almost 2 months before move. I am very pleased with finishing of whole house. At entrance to house there is a row of tatami mats. You can sit on futon to read and chat. It's...
08-07
It's really difficult for foreigners to stay in this city, but when I finished my studies, I didn't think about leaving. I just wanted to work hard here and worked hard for many years. I bought this set in a relatively suburban 76...
10-12
I bought a house of 80 square meters for a wedding venue, and spent almost all my savings. Even decoration was taken by daughter-in-law from her parents. Everything is clear, and finished effect is quite attractive, especially res...
11-13
For a new two-bedroom house of 96 sq.m, my husband insists on a study, and usable area is only 70 sq.m. they offered to expand balcony and immediately convert it into an office. They turned it into 3 bedrooms and it's awesome! T...
11-20
The new house is a 115 square meter high-rise building, and total space takes up a lot of space, so it can only be a compact three-bedroom small house. The hard finish is relatively simple, and American-style furniture and soft fi...
09-28
Buying a new house on ground floor has many advantages, but there is one drawback - security. The new house I bought is also on ground floor. I have always envied owner of villa with a yard. Now I figured it out myself. Not to men...
08-27
Today, most family structures are couples who live alone, with exception of newlyweds who live for one or two years. They have children later, and older people have no other joys in life after retirement. Solving these problems to...