After staying for three months, I regret that I can’t catch up, because it’s useful!
2023-11-27

Finishing a new home is simple, but it took over a year of savings to complete. Immediately after finishing everything was very good. Now that I have been living in it for three months, some bad intentions are gradually being revealed. Most I can't make up for it, so I'll show it to everyone, I hope you find it useful!

After staying for three months, I regret that I can’t catch up, because it’s useful!

This is location for front door. The anti-theft door opens inward, which takes up a lot of space. Initially, it was open there, but it is inconvenient to change shoes. Keep some shoes or something like that.

The living room is relatively small, so it is reasonable to install glass doors on balcony. Naivety in north is dusty, and my friend's house did not install. Even if it's an enclosed balcony, dirt is everywhere.

The TV wall was originally a white wall, but it turned out to be too monotonous when you think about it later. After wallpapering, effect will be immediately different. Friends who leave white wall should consider whether they really want to leave white wall.

The dining room is too cramped, and kitchen has no space for a fridge, so only cramped area is dining room, which feels very cramped.

Forget white countertops in kitchen. If you don't spend a lot of money on making quartz stone, then it's best not to use white walls. The part near hood will turn yellow, so it is better to choose a yellowish tile. You can also glue paper later.

​It is better not to dry clothes on balcony in living room, if it is in bedroom, then it should be as much as possible in bedroom. Initially dried on balcony of living room, found this problem and installed it behind balcony of bedroom, it became much better. These are general small details that I did not pay attention to, I hope this will be useful to you!

Latest Published
11-27
Finishing a new home is simple, but it took over a year of savings to complete. Immediately after finishing everything was very good. Now that I have been living in it for three months, some bad intentions are gradually being reve...
10-30
I like houses with an attic most. When choosing a house, I deliberately chose top floor. The area of ​​the main floor is 118 square meters. The decoration uses a lot of drywall to create a fancy shape, and effect is very beautiful...
07-31
The living room is place where most family members gather, as well as main place for receiving guests. As center of house and facade of house, living room is decorated with great care. So, what to look for when decorating a living...
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
09-09
Finishing new house began only in September, it took almost two months to assemble furniture, and it took half a month to move in. It's been less than two weeks since I moved in. and joy of living in a new home never ends. , warm ...
10-30
My friend's new house was renovated within three months. There is a teddy bear at home. I didn't expect house to be as clean and tidy as new. Not only is my friend very capable, but this simple style is really good, it has always ...
10-28
Many people now like to install bathtubs in bathroom, some not for convenience of taking a bath, but even to show this device to family and friends, who find it very avant-garde and fashionable. Fresh renovation in bathroom is jus...
10-17
People who grew up in mountains have to work harder to stay in city. They started internships before they graduated from college. They worked as simplest sellers. They worked hard for 8 years and accumulated enough money. I paid u...
10-10
After several years of married life, I saved up some savings. In order for my children and wife to live comfortably, I bought this small three-room apartment of 126 square meters. completely trusts daughter-in-law so that she can ...
10-27
The new house is one bedroom with only 60 square meters of built-up area, not that I didn't think of converting it into a two bedroom, but layout is not very good and extra space in master bedroom has also been turned into a dress...