When I saw my neighbor's finished house, I decided that new house should also be decorated in a simple style.
2023-11-27

The new house has been built for a long time, and I waited and watched, unable to decide what style to wear. Last week I went to visit renovated houses of neighbors in community. The types of houses are different, and area is similar. Also houses are 98 square meters.

When I saw my neighbor's finished house, I decided that new house should also be decorated in a simple style.

The overall color scheme of living room and dining room in hallway is relatively light, and occasional bright spot makes space a little alive.

The dining room has a whole buffet built in, depth is relatively narrow, white dining table and chairs match spotlight, and it's like a filter.

The background wall for TV is made in form of a combined cabinet in which you can store things, which is still very practical for a small apartment after renovation.

The living room occupies almost a small corner, a large fabric sofa in form of a daybed is very fashionable and comfortable.

The elongated space in kitchen is relatively small, and it is made in the form of an L-shaped cabinet, so it is not crowded for one person.

The gray and white tone of master bedroom looks very calm, even if there are thick beams on the walls, it does not seem oppressive at all.

The second bedroom is daughter's room. It can be seen that this is a quiet girl. The walls are all in pasta, especially the side walls are made in dark green boards, which are good for graffiti and drawing.

The office is small, so it is not possible to plan space well enough, there is not only a desk, a hat cabinet, but also an 80 wide sofa bed in a drawer that can be used as a sofa or sleeping when there are guests.

​The last zone of bathroom, which is separated from wet and dry. This is a streamlined bathroom. The study consists of a main bathroom and several guest bathrooms. Simple layout! I must say that secret of design is that other large-scale three-room apartments in same village are nothing more!

Latest Published
11-27
The new house has been built for a long time, and I waited and watched, unable to decide what style to wear. Last week I went to visit renovated houses of neighbors in community. The types of houses are different, and area is simi...
10-24
The type of new house I bought is not very good, but there is only one type per 100 apartments and it is still a high floor place. After finishing order, my wife was struggling with problem of how to avoid lighting in decoration. ...
09-02
My aunt's new house has just been renovated. I saw her a few moments ago. The effect is very beautiful. This is European style. I went to Wenju to visit him last week. When I entered room, I felt that I had money to buy a big hous...
07-09
In modern home decor, many people pay more attention to Feng Shui. In fact, there are some things that require everyone's attention during renovation and after move-in. Probably a lot of people don't understand this. Next, let's t...
08-18
The new house of daughter-in-law is finished. I've always wanted to see him, but I don't have opportunity. I took advantage of weekend to visit door. The new house is clean and spacious, especially TV wall is most beautiful. It is...
08-25
The new house has been decorated for some time. During drying period, I looked everywhere for my favorite interior items and small furniture. Finally, I cleaned house very warmly. I just moved in last week. not gaudy but still ver...
11-03
The 120 sq.m. house was decorated from spring to summer. Looking at how he turned from being rude to this beautiful Jianmei house, my heart is indescribably happy. The custom-made cabinets cost more than 60,000 yuan, and design of...
10-16
My friends made several appointments. New house renovated. We were too busy to come. Finally, we have a holiday these days, and we all went to their house to get ready. The small third room 113㎡ looks quite spacious. There was als...
09-26
Leaving your hometown and working hard in a big city outside of city is a real stress. Even marriage is renting a house. The two of them worked hard for 6 years before they were able to make a down payment in exchange for it. 89㎡ ...
10-30
I almost spent my savings on buying a house, so decorating it is easy. For wall painting and tiling with an area of ​​91 sq. m took more than 50,000 yuan. Because there is no decorative effect, and there is nothing to dispel smell...