A simple 80,000-pack 96㎡ Nordic is really advantageous, especially sofa background design is amazing!
2023-11-28

As soon as I got a new house, I started installing it. Thanks to Internet, it took me a week to become a veteran driver. After all, a 96-square-meter house cost 80,000 yuan. I feel very profitable. after completion, not to mention a friend. We are so excited, especially background wall of sofa, designed by my husband himself, it's so cool!

A simple 80,000-pack 96㎡ Nordic is really advantageous, especially sofa background design is amazing!

In hallway on right side there is a built-in upper and lower shoe cabinet, and on the opposite side there is a trendy small bar that simultaneously functions as a dining and wine table. hidden feature to be announced later.

The sliding door is kitchen. The log-colored cabinets are paired with white wall and gray floor tiles for an elegant Scandinavian style.

The hidden function of bar is revealed, that is, continuation of background wall of sofa, isn't it very strange, key pattern is quite fashionable, okay? The restaurant is located to left of entrance, there are places on cards.

A minimalist log dining table and chairs, Scandinavian style dining table is so literary and artistic that with a few tweaks it could become an everyday reading table.

The plain blue Tiffany wall against TV wall has no shape, but coffee-colored wall painted with diatomaceous earth is separated from the blue wall, giving people a sense of clarity and romance.

The curtains between balcony and balcony are white gauze curtains and old blue linen curtains. Scandinavian idleness and laziness are suppressed, but at home it is so at ease.

All curtains in living room are same color, which may be one of reasons why a simple decor looks elegant and stylish.

The office is small and bookshelves built into the wall are very stylish, with and without cabinet doors.

The color of tiles in bathroom matches color of kitchen: white wall tiles and cement gray tiles are combined with log cabinets in bathroom and white fixtures.

Latest Published
11-28
As soon as I got a new house, I started installing it. Thanks to Internet, it took me a week to become a veteran driver. After all, a 96-square-meter house cost 80,000 yuan. I feel very profitable. after completion, not to mention...
09-26
The new house is a house with a limited price, and right to buy a house is obtained only because of local registration of daughter-in-law's household. The 96 square meter house is also a small three bedroom house. Although it is c...
10-10
The new house was completely installed within 2 months. They say that if closet is open at home, it is better to hang it up for a while. My wife said that I will move into new house before Christmas. I can't help but come here to ...
10-10
In terms of finishing, for those who already have some decorating experience, or for a designer decorating their own home, it will not be difficult, because great shape is supported by some finishing materials, most of which are w...
08-16
For small apartments, most important thing is design of functional area, and maximum use of space comes first. Of course, it would be great if it matched popular style of decoration. Take a look at this set of 43 old flat area ㎡, ...
10-18
Today I would like to share with you this stylish 127 m² home. It combines Scandinavian style, simple and beautiful style. Unique TV wall design, whole bookcase is made to top, and TV is hung on corner of bookcase and on wall. Thi...
10-08
My husband is usually very busy at work. Last year, I bought a house under construction with 118 square meters and three bedrooms. This year I did not have time to repair keys. Large-scale decoration is decorated in a Scandinavian...
11-05
Most people have trouble using space in their home decor. If they can take care of one side, they are afraid they won't be able to take care of other side. The TV set is set in an alcove which really has a natural literary atmosph...
09-23
Cousin's new house - old apartment. The house is a two-bedroom apartment with an area of ​​97 square meters. The lighting is very good, but type of house is a little strange, and it is a strange type of house, especially kitchen i...
10-07
They say that you can't find friends to decorate and you can't make a sound if you're afraid of being deceived. This is definitely wrong. For example, our new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​87 square meters. The...