As expected from my work, post-90s designers can create such a beautiful 35 square meter nest.
2023-11-28

Designers after 90s who are new to job, of course, decorate their home with their own hands. It is worthy of their own design. Even if they just try their hand at first, effect is n times as expected, Whether it's layout or color matching, appearance effect is super amazing, show it to everyone!

As expected from my work, post-90s designers can create such a beautiful 35 square meter nest.

In hallway, house is small, with shoe cabinets, wrought-iron magazine racks, and dining tables and chairs inside. Such a color scheme and fashionable chandeliers are beautiful and practical.

Going inside, you find yourself in space of hall. There are plenty of shelves and storage cabinets on the wall, but it doesn't look messy.

The blue sofa is decorated with bright fabrics, and the background is made of log shelves, which looks literary and fresh.

The chest of drawers on right side of entrance is in same space as kitchen and bathroom. More usable area. Bathroom entrance design with sliding door saves space.

Northern Europe loves open floor plans. The balcony here is naturally open. Although it is small, it looks much wider. This is right place to relax and read.

Entrance from door - bedroom. A bed is placed, and a tatami is lined up along window. Whether it is a workbench, a couch or a wardrobe, it is fashionable and practical, and color of original wood is not at all same, it looks cramped, as it should be for designer, effect is really worthy of praise!

Latest Published
11-28
Designers after 90s who are new to job, of course, decorate their home with their own hands. It is worthy of their own design. Even if they just try their hand at first, effect is n times as expected, Whether it's layout or color ...
11-20
A colleague bought a small house of 40 square meters. He joked about pigeon cage he bought earlier. He moved into a new house for a visit at end of last month. Look! In hallway, house is small and practical. The shoe cabinet is ...
11-14
You can't have a beautiful wedding hall when you get married, like many people. All this time is giving up. After five years of hard work, I finally got a mortgage on a small nest of 45 square meters, winning it alone is another m...
10-28
If you want to say you're jealous, you must be a cousin's family. My cousin has been a good student since childhood. After graduating from high school in a big city, he worked for a large company. I bought a 139 square meter big h...
10-06
My friend has a good family background and joined a large foreign-funded enterprise immediately after returning from abroad. Her parents bought her a house in central area. Although it is only 62 square meters, it is enough for he...
08-04
Decorating a home can be simple, but it should be warm. Happiness is not how many desires you have, but that you have new goals and see hope. Career pressures and cumbersome entertainment require simpler environments to give yours...
11-26
The 90s-born couple is about to get married and their new home was renovated last month. Despite parents' help, 96-square-meter wedding hall cost 90,000 yuan to create such a beautiful American style. which is really amazing. Earn...
11-25
It's really hard for outsiders to fight in a big city. The couple fought for 8 years, and in exchange for a small nest of 29 square meters, there was not a full payment, but a down payment. very sad to say this. The house is small...
08-16
While finishing of first house hopes to be beautiful, it is still limited by funds for finishing, since after buying a house savings in itself are not big, and finishing is also preserved. The house is only 86 square meters, and d...
08-13
When my cousin got married a few years ago, he had a new home. Just a few years later, he changed his house to a house of about 100 square meters, and it was a house in an urban area. It cost 260,000 yuan. to complete American sty...