10w is building an expensive new two-bedroom home, who would envy that kind of storage!
2023-11-29

My friend's new house is 92 square meters, with a layout of three small rooms, but second bedroom and study are very small, one is 7 square meters and other is 8 square meters, too many functional rooms. , and storage becomes a problem. The decoration cost 100,000 yuan, not to mention effect is amazing, not only appearance is high, but whoever has strong storage is envy of everyone, let everyone see it!

10w is building an expensive new two-bedroom home, who would envy that kind of storage!

Scandinavian style is always in demand among young people, and it is popular in home improvement circle. There is no chic shape here, just such a simple four-door narrow shoe cabinet that makes the hallway look more than solid. level above.

The aisle doesn't really look spacious, so shoe closet is relatively narrow. In fact, finish, one might say, is completely white, even if ceiling is stretched, it is not visible, this is location of the dining room and living room.

Gray sofas, Scandinavian paintings and carpets, despite fact that living room is small, stylish and warm atmosphere cannot be blocked.

The TV wall consists of TV cabinets and wall cabinets that provide plenty of storage space.

The dining room is located in corner of living room. It is small and sophisticated, with a simple dining table and chairs paired with white logs. goal~

Storage in kitchen is super magical. There are not only floor cabinets and wall cabinets, but also various shelves for storage. The turnkey refrigerator is equipped with shelves on side, and storage items are equivalent to capacity of refrigerator.

If you think this is very mysterious, look at this picture and you will understand how arrogant closet storage is.

The master bedroom is not too big and not only has a large closet, but also various storage drawers under bed that are neatly arranged.

The second bedroom is a custom tatami closet with storage underneath and two hanging cabinets on wall, which doesn't look depressing.

The small office has not only wardrobes, but also shelves for storage, and walls are not sparing, there is no sense of disorder in it, but only a strong literary atmosphere is felt.

This is a walkway between two bedrooms, and middle is also built into a closet. The storage is very tidy, you can store as much as you want!

The last one is a 4.5 m² bathroom. One meter wide washbasin cabinet has two tiers of drawers. You probably have not thought about storing a large apartment? Are you jealous?

Latest Published
11-29
My friend's new house is 92 square meters, with a layout of three small rooms, but second bedroom and study are very small, one is 7 square meters and other is 8 square meters, too many functional rooms. , and storage becomes a pr...
08-29
Although this is first house I own, this is also my first time decorating it. Maybe it's because work is not very busy during renovation period, and decorative part of decorative company is also very worried. free, so whole decora...
09-17
It's really not easy for foreigners to have a house in a big city. I saved money and paid a down payment on this 58-square-meter high-rise single-family home. One bedroom has been converted into two bedrooms. .After some design, d...
09-18
In décor industry, many homeowners want free design on one hand, but on other hand feel that free design will have no effect. After all, there are no free lunches in world. But today, this set of 98 square meters of two-room decor...
08-28
A house in a big city costs tens of thousands of dollars per square meter, it's really not affordable to buy a big house, and a small apartment of 83 square meters can be bought as a nest only if you just need it. However, house g...
09-04
For center of a big city, price of house itself is very high, house is not too big and can be considered an elite house, and price is comparable to a villa in suburbs. The decoration, of course, will be of a high class, otherwise ...
08-25
A family of three lived in same old house for 8 years and finally replaced it with this 127-meter room with three bedrooms and two living rooms. The elderly and children also have separate rooms. The whole house is simple and gene...
11-06
The new house was in air for almost three months, upholstered furniture was slowly being completed, and move began. The 89 square meters two-bedroom house is built in retro American style. Soft finish + hard finish cost 120,000 yu...
09-01
It's been half a year since I got keys to new house, hard decoration is quite simple because house closes on New Year's Day and this period is also very special. Luckily, decoration ended and I spent time and energy making a soft ...
09-22
The new developments here are mostly unfinished houses, many of which have two years to get keys, so I bought this used house of 117 sq.m. House layout with three bedrooms. decoration inside is old but still in good condition. ove...